Page 77 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    If it is anything it would be libel, not slander. You wouldn't want to make a false allegation, now would you.
    Sorry for using the wrong terminology, and I said possible, since there is zero source available so far proving or disproving it. It's your board, you guys roll how you want, but it's pretty rich to talk about your rivals lack of class and then make drive by accusations like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Sorry for using the wrong terminology, and I said possible, since there is zero source available so far proving or disproving it. It's your board, you guys roll how you want, but it's pretty rich to talk about your rivals lack of class and then make drive by accusations like that.

I'm sorry. Ithought we might be talking about another school. Are you saying its you guys?????
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

wow....this went to shit
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I'm sorry. Ithought we might be talking about another school. Are you saying its you guys?????
    No, however I was replying to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You guys taking transfers with felony charges now? Such a classy program Stig runs down there.
    and also seeing some posts about recruits who Wyoming just dropped interest in that SDSU is actively recruiting following the initial comment by burgundy would lead people to believe that's what is being hinted at, wouldn't it? And yet another reason garbage like that being thrown out with zero sourcing or specifics is pretty much trash.

Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

I have no idea what's going on here.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Can't we all just get along? There is plenty of 18 year old boys for everybody.
    Lol, nailed it. Everybody take a deep breath....especially all these Thug State Bunny fans on here./kinda purple

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Lol, nailed it. Everybody take a deep breath....especially all these Thug State Bunny fans on here./kinda purple

that is kind of funny.
    Jackrabbit1979 - Bringing delusional Bison fans back down to earth since 2004.

Soooo, they gonna have a signing day party???
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I have no idea what's going on here.
    Im with ya, I thought this was about recruiting updates not days of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    No, however I was replying to this:

and also seeing some posts about recruits who Wyoming just dropped interest in that SDSU is actively recruiting following the initial comment by burgundy would lead people to believe that's what is being hinted at, wouldn't it? And yet another reason garbage like that being thrown out with zero sourcing or specifics is pretty much trash.

Yeah kind of like starting rumors that a bunch of SDSU players were going to be suspended for the playoff game. Oh wait.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com