Page 81 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Two things

1) I don't my want any kid that has to schedule an evening announcement with his best buddy. Diva city.

2) I'm seriously sick of Butgandy's insider bullshit and he needs to either invest in some knee pads or stand the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As some mentioned lofton and Campbell to the bunnies. I saw someone mention mitch west got an offer from Western Michigan. Does he still have any chance of signing here now that spillum is going to cc

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    As some mentioned lofton and Campbell to the bunnies. I saw someone mention mitch west got an offer from Western Michigan. Does he still have any chance of signing here now that spillum is going to cc
    Little brothers have boners like towel racks right now thinking how they got over on us.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I saw someone mention mitch west got an offer from Western Michigan. Does he still have any chance of signing here now that spillum is going to cc
    With offers from WMU and Purdue, I would be surprised.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Little brothers have boners like towel racks right now thinking how they got over on us.
    Thanks for this.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    With offers from WMU and Purdue, I would be surprised.
    He decommitted from Purdue.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Be nice to get that true lock down cb. Really allows our defense to do so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good to know---that Purdue information is still on a number of sites. He does have New Mexico and Yale offers on his twitter account in addition to WMU. https://twitter.com/mitch_west15?lang=en
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was excited when I saw many new pages of posts on NDSU BISON FOOTBALL recruiting...all I saw was responses and follow ups to Burgundy's biannual F**k with everyone's minds mystery post...so I pictured this...

Burgundy is somewhere in his hole-in-corner "lair" (presumably one that goes down and is locked at all times) clenched to a desk with a 45 inch computer screen promptly in front of him along with 2 gradually smaller screens on each side...then he begins to tap his fingers together with a sinister snicker while steadily moving his squinting eyes side to side seemingly never missing a single beat on his screens...

He creates to think, he produces to plan, and his fingers startle the eerie silence in the room by clicking of the keys...he diligently types away in the dark space lit only by the hypnotizing shimmer of the computer screens....

Another smirk emerges from the side of his face and somewhere in the faint distant realm, part 2 of a biannual enigma is finished ready to be posted for the near future...

Bisonville is doomed.

The only negative about putting together one of our best classes ever EARLY is it's not as exciting LATE. Remember the main scholarship guys in this class from July/Aug is quite amazing. As good as any prospects we've gotten in recent years. If we got those verbals this week we would be doing back flips

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com