Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The only negative about putting together one of our best classes ever EARLY is it's not as exciting LATE. Remember the main scholarship guys in this class from July/Aug is quite amazing. As good as any prospects we've gotten in recent years. If we got those verbals this week we would be doing back flips
    Still have to get the signed papers
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I was excited when I saw many new pages of posts on NDSU BISON FOOTBALL recruiting...all I saw was responses and follow ups to Burgundy's biannual F**k with everyone's minds mystery post...so I pictured this...

Burgundy is somewhere in his hole-in-corner "lair" (presumably one that goes down and is locked at all times) clenched to a desk with a 45 inch computer screen promptly in front of him along with 2 gradually smaller screens on each side...then he begins to tap his fingers together with a sinister snicker while steadily moving his squinting eyes side to side seemingly never missing a single beat on his screens...

He creates to think, he produces to plan, and his fingers startle the eerie silence in the room by clicking of the keys...he diligently types away in the dark space lit only by the hypnotizing shimmer of the computer screens....

Another smirk emerges from the side of his face and somewhere in the faint distant realm, part 2 of a biannual enigma is finished ready to be posted for the near future...

Bisonville is doomed.
    I like when Mr. B posts. Sometimes it can ruffle some feathers

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I like when Mr. B posts. Sometimes it can ruffle some feathers
    And it's not bull shit. It's just some smoke but where there is smoke there is fire.

Except at JMU where there is smoke well that's it actually smoke maybe a few embers but mainly lots of toked smoke.
    Last edited by Bison"FANatic"; 01-18-2017 at 01:59 PM.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I was excited when I saw many new pages of posts on NDSU BISON FOOTBALL recruiting...all I saw was responses and follow ups to Burgundy's biannual F**k with everyone's minds mystery post...so I pictured this...

Burgundy is somewhere in his hole-in-corner "lair" (presumably one that goes down and is locked at all times) clenched to a desk with a 45 inch computer screen promptly in front of him along with 2 gradually smaller screens on each side...then he begins to tap his fingers together with a sinister snicker while steadily moving his squinting eyes side to side seemingly never missing a single beat on his screens...

He creates to think, he produces to plan, and his fingers startle the eerie silence in the room by clicking of the keys...he diligently types away in the dark space lit only by the hypnotizing shimmer of the computer screens....

Another smirk emerges from the side of his face and somewhere in the faint distant realm, part 2 of a biannual enigma is finished ready to be posted for the near future...

Bisonville is doomed.
    And then before he can get started...his mom calls him for dinner...his favorite Kraft Mac n Cheese with Vienna Sausages.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Burgundy gives out some interesting info. Most people here don't...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    He might be Siouxvolley half brother.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I've got no problem with anybody questioning rumors getting spread...but there have been quite a few shots taken at Burgundy lately...just don't get why. Burgundy shares a lot of good info here...a lot we would not know about otherwise...or at least not as soon.

Burgundy is close with at least some of the coaching staff...there is good and bad with that. Burgundy may be a bit more on the homer side of some subjects, but he is also privy to more info than many of us. Some of that info he gets to pass along...some he has to veil a bit (or a lot).

If there is anybody who needs to be blasted here it is Tatanka. The guy hasn't said one true statement on Bisonville in months.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I've got no problem with anybody questioning rumors getting spread...but there have been quite a few shots taken at Burgundy lately...just don't get why. Burgundy shares a lot of good info here...a lot we would not know about otherwise...or at least not as soon.

Burgundy is close with at least some of the coaching staff...there is good and bad with that. Burgundy may be a bit more on the homer side of some subjects, but he is also privy to more info than many of us. Some of that info he gets to pass along...some he has to veil a bit (or a lot).

If there is anybody who needs to be blasted here it is Tatanka. The guy hasn't said one true statement on Bisonville in months.
    He's too busy killing it on Twitter.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post

Burgundy passes along interesting info and he's passionate about Bison football. I love it when he posts

Signing day tickets are now on sale.
    We can do that instead of sitting at the fb office on signing day with a bag of cold fries.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans