Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2017 Recruiting Updates

Offers

Logan Bruss | OL | Kimberly, WI
    - Committed to Wisconsin

Tony Adams | 6'0" 184 | WR | St. Louis, MO

Prospects

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ball-prospects

Brandon Metz of West Fargo just visited. I would guess an offer for him will come very shortly.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Offers

Logan Bruss | OL | Kimberly, WI
    - Committed to Wisconsin

Tony Adams | 6'0" 184 | WR | St. Louis, MO

Prospects

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ball-prospects

Brandon Metz of West Fargo just visited. I would guess an offer for him will come very shortly.
    I know Brandon pretty well as I've followed WF wrestling for some time. I LOVE watching that kid wrestle as he basically does what he wants to his opponent, including just shoving them out of the circle when it gets too close to the edge. I'm pretty sure he's the only one that beat this years verbal from Oakes, Michael Kelley, who won state for a 3rd time.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I know Brandon pretty well as I've followed WF wrestling for some time. I LOVE watching that kid wrestle as he basically does what he wants to his opponent, including just shoving them out of the circle when it gets too close to the edge. I'm pretty sure he's the only one that beat this years verbal from Oakes, Michael Kelley, who won state for a 3rd time.
    Metz's twitter handle is @brandonbison48...so unless he has a second last name, sounds like a pretty good chance he will be playing at NDSU lulz
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Appears to be quite the badass. Here is video from "Rumble on the Red" where he defeats Oakes's Michael Kelley in overtime.

-from WDAY.com
    http://www.wday.com/sports/high-scho...tle-rumble-red

Here he is at a lean 220 (summer after his freshman year) coming from behind (4-3) to some kid from Illinois to slam and pin him with 34 seconds to go to win the national title in Greco-Roman in his class

MAMA LUCIA!!! (Slicky.................YALTO) look at that vastus lateralis (outer quad). He looks mean as hell in this photo.

-photo is from in-forum.com

Appears to be quite the badass. Here is video from "Rumble on the Red" where he defeats Oakes's Michael Kelley in overtime.

-from WDAY.com

Here he is at a lean 220 (summer after his freshman year) coming from behind (4-3) to some kid from Illinois to slam and pin him with 34 seconds to go to win the national title in Greco-Roman in his class

MAMA LUCIA!!! (Slicky.................YALTO) look at that vastus lateralis (outer quad). He looks mean as hell in this photo.

I am also aware that Zach Willis from WF is getting some interest from NDSU. I have no idea how big the kid is now, but i know he is a beast. With he and Metz on the line next year for the Packers they should be tough.
    I know that Willis is also visiting but am unsure of the date.

Metz is ranked pretty high in wrestling.

For those in the know, is he going to wrestle in college?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfaithful View Post
    I am also aware that Zach Willis from WF is getting some interest from NDSU. I have no idea how big the kid is now, but i know he is a beast. With he and Metz on the line next year for the Packers they should be tough.
    I know that Willis is also visiting but am unsure of the date.
    From the roster last fall:
    Zach Willis - 6' 5" 280 - OL/DL
    Brandon Metz - 6' 2" 250 - OL/DL

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

-from WDAY.com

Dang it, his left hand is covering up my face in that picture. Explains why the camera didn't break (wishful purple?).
    Hail the BISON!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mohammed Elazazy | 6'5" 320 | OL | Menasha, WI | Offers: Illinois State

Visited NDSU recently. Scout article below.

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...official-visit