Page 88 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    He's a soft verbal to Winona State. Waiting to see how things play out here for our WR recruits I would imagine.
    Thanks. See now that it was just Scout not having a Winona St logo to put next to "Soft verbal" so had me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Cam did verbal. 6'2 180. Did very well at camp. Will be a big kid.
    Nice! According to this guy he picked up an offer from UCONN last Friday so seems like the exact type of fringe FBS recruit the Bison have thrived on over the last few years. Same home town as King Frazier.

http://bisonation.info/wr-cameron-ha...mo-2017-offer/

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    I was on 1660 today and misspoke. Hairston did not visit NDSU and has no plans to
    Here's the interview with John

John Neis From BISONATION.INFO 1 - 23 - 17 (recruiting talk)
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...oninfo-1-23-17

I love how Bison 1660 is working with both John and Ross.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Is Marcus Hayes still planning on taking a visit this weekend? Seems like a really athletic guy that could play either wr or cb. Any other recruits coming this weekend?

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Thanks. See now that it was just Scout not having a Winona St logo to put next to "Soft verbal" so had me confused.

Nice! According to this guy he picked up an offer from UCONN last Friday so seems like the exact type of fringe FBS recruit the Bison have thrived on over the last few years. Same home town as King Frazier.

http://bisonation.info/wr-cameron-ha...mo-2017-offer/
    Info on Cam from "this guy":

Uconn offers 2017 WR Cameron Hairston 6'4 190 4.5 3.1 20act

Bisnation Info:

Height: 6’2
    Weight: 175
    40-yd Dash: 4.6

This dude picked up 2 inches and 15 lbs in a hurry somewhere

4.5-4.6 is decent speed.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

kn this bizarre world of twitter and such....Antoine Sims is deciding fairly soon. He has continually talked about how we are in the running, and how USD is leading, but we may be in the mix, we aren't. He doesn't have an offer. We went with the Wisconsin RB (sorry, cannot remember name right now). Dad was in the NFL, sprinter speed, really put together kid. Looks the part anyway. As I have said before, we aren't taking another RB in this class. I would be 100 bucks Sims goes to USD and will act like this was some huge get, I don't think he has any other committable offers at this point.

Hoping the last weekend went great with visitors. Tanner Sundt is a huge recruit. Maybe pushing top recruit of this class. Appears he has a great visit.
    The RB from Wisconsin that you were referring to in your post is Seth Wilson. Looks like he will be good. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...al-Seth-Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    The RB from Wisconsin that you were referring to in your post is Seth Wilson. Looks like he will be good. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...al-Seth-Wilson
    I prefer to refer him as "The Gun Show."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Cam did verbal. 6'2 180. Did very well at camp. Will be a big kid.
    Kids really tall and plays at a great school in Lee Summit. Seems like that tall jump ball type receiver we never seem to have enough of.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    KIds got some guns for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Another Seth; (Holden) from Holmen HS, appears to lead Wilson in both speed and pipes............Big quads too..........YIKES!

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Another Seth; (Holden) from Holmen HS, appears to lead Wilson in both speed and pipes............Big quads too..........YIKES!

Wisconsin dairy!