Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Safety Michael Tutsie visited and was offered this weekend.

http://www.scout.com/player/205254-michael-tutsie
    This kid is such a good tackler I have no idea how he shouldn't be at strong safety. Dudes pursuit to the ball carrier is missle like. Plus he has some ball skills. Hope we can get him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Safety Michael Tutsie visited and was offered this weekend.

http://www.scout.com/player/205254-michael-tutsie
    Only offer was Eastern Illinois... Would like to see Spillum & Hayes to end this recruiting cycle
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hayes & Tutsie are announcing their decisions tonight.

Hayes & Tutsie are announcing their decisions tonight.
    Whats our chances

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Whats our chances

Kidding of course... I have no clue. If they commit to NDSU great, if not I think this class still has the potential to be fantastic.

Whats our chances
    I really like our chances with Tutsie.....following all of our existing commits and coaching staff as of this morning on social media. Basically offered the kid with Phazione decommitted Friday and got him on a plane for an official this weekend on short notice so you know there is strong interest. Coaches kid which always is an added bonus from my perspective, and also really good track athlete. Outside of our normal recruiting footprint in Indiana, but looks like a really smart, athletic and physical safety.

Hayes has gone into stealth mode since he got on the plane to Fargo Friday. Will be interesting one to follow tonight....

Will be an exciting few days...Enjoy the ride!

Whats our chances
    I believe we get both. Great additions to an amazing class.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Looks like Hotchkiss's teammate.. the 4 star WR...got busted for pot while on his visit to Ohio State. James Robinson, I believe.
    Just another 4 star recruit turned >4leaf recruit

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    I really like our chances with Tutsie.....following all of our existing commits and coaching staff as of this morning on social media. Basically offered the kid with Phazione decommitted Friday and got him on a plane for an official this weekend on short notice so you know there is strong interest. Coaches kid which always is an added bonus from my perspective, and also really good track athlete. Outside of our normal recruiting footprint in Indiana, but looks like a really smart, athletic and physical safety.

Hayes has gone into stealth mode since he got on the plane to Fargo Friday. Will be interesting one to follow tonight....

Will be an exciting few days...Enjoy the ride!
    Hopefully we can land both. Really need a good tackling safety for the future in tutsie, he looks quick and in the mold of heagle. It would be awesome to land such a great athlete in hayes who could play either wr or db. Any other wr we could land with cam going to uconn? Any word on spillum after the coaches went to his game last week?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Hopefully we can land both. Really need a good tackling safety for the future in tutsie, he looks quick and in the mold of heagle. It would be awesome to land such a great athlete in hayes who could play either wr or db. Any other wr we could land with cam going to uconn? Any word on spillum after the coaches went to his game last week?
    Like on him flipping his verbal commitment to Coastal from 2 weeks ago?