Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Just keep posting recruiting info, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I was fine hearing I need knee pads...which is mature. I was fine saying my mom makes great meetloaf....Yes, I live in my Mom's basement still...well, my parents home. Beautiful. I have a nice little area that I use to follow the interwebs on, it has a space heater in the corner now for the cold months. Older home. I do love Monday's meatloaf. I was fine with all of that, but when Trans Am calls me a HOMER? Are you kidding me?

Love you guys. I dare you to find anything that I have said that is inaccurate. I can stop posting if you would like. Recruiting is a hobby of mine, I love following it, probably have a lot of inside info, some is sharable. Where there is smoke there is fire. Based on the large amounts of PM's I receive, seems like a lot of people enjoy interacting. I don't hide. I have offered to buy anyone a beer if they want to meet face to face...but I won't be wearing knee pads. Sorry. Just a passionate fan. Sorry if I ruffled a feather talking about a recruit that is currently expelled from a school. It isn't like I made it up, and yes I am glad NDSU isn't recruiting red flags. We have a nice class, and I rarely opening agree with Gabe, but he made a valid point earlier, this class had 90% of it put together a long time ago. Won a ton of battles early. So it doesn't feel as fun right now as we aren't chasing that PGT or Cox kid at the buzzer. We absolutely hammered camp, and that is the foundation for success.

I have to run, Mom wants me to check the mail before lunch and work on the sidewalks. Sorry for stepping on toes. I can back off if you would like.

Mr. Butgandy
    #longmemory
    Don't apologize. You typically post really solid stuff.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

So anyways, any new info on potential recruits or guys we are working on hard for the last stretch. Still seems like we could use a solid cb.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Don't apologize. You typically post really solid stuff.
    Yeah?................
    Well so did that Rev. B0b feller until he mysteriously disappeared. My guess is that his melon is floating in a vat of N1gerian goat stew along side of that Tatankadonk dude.

Now that you are all done swapping spit can someone in the know tell me how many more kids we should expect to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Now that you are all done swapping spit can someone in the know tell me how many more kids we should expect to offer?
    Well here's a new BisonReport Radio : http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...rt-radio-11817

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Burgundy passes along interesting info and he's passionate about Bison football. I love it when he posts
    I love Burgandy's posts. He has more correct info than about anybody that posts here. I don't care if he hints at some things coming down the pike without getting detailed, if he hints something good is coming, you can pretty much count on it !

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I was fine hearing I need knee pads...which is mature. I was fine saying my mom makes great meetloaf....Yes, I live in my Mom's basement still...well, my parents home. Beautiful. I have a nice little area that I use to follow the interwebs on, it has a space heater in the corner now for the cold months. Older home. I do love Monday's meatloaf. I was fine with all of that, but when Trans Am calls me a HOMER? Are you kidding me?

Love you guys. I dare you to find anything that I have said that is inaccurate. I can stop posting if you would like. Recruiting is a hobby of mine, I love following it, probably have a lot of inside info, some is sharable. Where there is smoke there is fire. Based on the large amounts of PM's I receive, seems like a lot of people enjoy interacting. I don't hide. I have offered to buy anyone a beer if they want to meet face to face...but I won't be wearing knee pads. Sorry. Just a passionate fan. Sorry if I ruffled a feather talking about a recruit that is currently expelled from a school. It isn't like I made it up, and yes I am glad NDSU isn't recruiting red flags. We have a nice class, and I rarely opening agree with Gabe, but he made a valid point earlier, this class had 90% of it put together a long time ago. Won a ton of battles early. So it doesn't feel as fun right now as we aren't chasing that PGT or Cox kid at the buzzer. We absolutely hammered camp, and that is the foundation for success.

I have to run, Mom wants me to check the mail before lunch and work on the sidewalks. Sorry for stepping on toes. I can back off if you would like.

Mr. Butgandy
    #longmemory
    I just can't wait for the 2nd of the biannual mystery post Mr B...I hope it turns into 3, maybe 4,5...

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Antwione Sims final two schools are Navy and USD.

The Marcus Hayes kid who was a Western Michigan verbal is visiting later this month

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com