Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Minnesota gets another TE recruit to verbal
    Jacob Paulson 6' 5" 245 - 3 stars according to 247
    Christian Academy Of Louisville School System (Louisville, KY)

247 has the Gophers at 22 commits right now
    Umlor and Bursch also listed as TE's

http://minnesota.247sports.com/Seaso...otball/Commits

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Minnesota gets another TE recruit to verbal
    Jacob Paulson 6' 5" 245 - 3 stars according to 247
    Christian Academy Of Louisville School System (Louisville, KY)

247 has the Gophers at 22 commits right now
    Umlor and Bursch also listed as TE's

http://minnesota.247sports.com/Seaso...otball/Commits
    His name is not Gindorf.. Encouraging

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I see the last person Noah followed on twitter AFTER Fleck was Ben Ellefson and Carson Yaggie
    Last edited by tjbison; 01-12-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I see the last person Noah followed on twitter AFTER Fleck was Ben Ellefson and Carson Yaggie
    I said before my gut tells me he stays with NDSU. Tick Tock till signing day.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

when is signing day 2/1?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I said before my gut tells me he stays with NDSU. Tick Tock till signing day.
    I really hope so to. He has a chance to really shine here and contribute right away. Carson Wentz has proven that FCS label doesn't really matter to GM's anymore. If Goedert has a year like last year, he will be a top 3 TE in next year's draft.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would think with signing of a couple te in their class it can only help our chances of keeping him. Just wonder if this is a sign that he is going to stay with ndsu

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I really hope so to. He has a chance to really shine here and contribute right away. Carson Wentz has proven that FCS label doesn't really matter to GM's anymore. If Goedert has a year like last year, he will be a top 3 TE in next year's draft.
    FCS doesnt matter to them, its their skills and how they perform. No team has ever not played a FCS player that was good enough. Carson isnt the first FCS player drafted high, yes #2 is the highest but thats because QB's were badly needed last year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MN is recruiting Gindorff as an athlete. TE/DE. It also appears Toledo might be making a late run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    MN is recruiting Gindorff as an athlete. TE/DE. It also appears Toledo might be making a late run.
    MN is recruiting Gindorff as an "Athlete" as they don't want to tell him he would be their 4th Tight End in this class. The 3rd just turned down a visit this weekend to LSU and had other high major offers. They are loading up at Noah's position. 4th this year and 6th in two years. Remember Ko Kieft?

As opposed to NDSU who is in big need of this type of an athlete at TE. We absolutely need a pass catching Tight end. I miss the days of a TE making a kid miss in space after a catch. We have plenty of kids who can move piles. Noah is a difference maker in this offense. Sounds like a real thoughtful family. I hope he remembers who made him a priority not an after thought. He is a great fit at NDSU. Sibling at NDSU, has his major. Stay positive!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.