Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So if he was suspended and then expelled, did he take his GED test or how is he going to graduate high school?
    How does he get past the clearing house?
    Lets see. What school is a haven for 'giving guys another chance'?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    What if a kid was currently expelled from school? Would we stick with the kid?
    Doubtful...

That has attrition written all over it. Either academic, immaturity, or even worse. We've gone down that road before. There is a reason the Gophers didn't offer

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This reminds me of that db we tried to recruit from Missouri, Ryone Winters. We wanted him badly he verballed to us then switched to Wyoming then got kicked out of Wyoming then transferred to Red Birds now he is not even on RedBirds roster. Seen too many of these kids with baggage.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    This reminds me of that db we tried to recruit from Missouri, Ryone Winters. We wanted him badly he verballed to us then switched to Wyoming then got kicked out of Wyoming then transferred to Red Birds now he is not even on RedBirds roster. Seen too many of these kids with baggage.
    Bohl has seen it before too. He's no longer recruiting them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Who is expelled? Why all the secrecy? I hate that insider shit.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

So if he was suspended and then expelled, did he take his GED test or how is he going to graduate high school?
    Nobody has explained how he will be eligible for college? How does he pass the clearinghouse? I will hang up and listen.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Nobody has explained how he will be eligible for college? How does he pass the clearinghouse? I will hang up and listen.
    Unless I missed something it was never stated that the expulsion was from high school.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Unless I missed something it was never stated that the expulsion was from high school.
    Well if it happens to be one of the two that are committing together, they are both in high school yet. So was he kicked out of Jr. High? I guess I am missing something.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Well if it happens to be one of the two that are committing together, they are both in high school yet. So was he kicked out of Jr. High? I guess I am missing something.
    I am not assuming it was one of the two, and like most other posters I don't know who the person is. It could be that he, whoever it is, was expelled from another University.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix