Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Conference Tournaments

Default Re: 2016 Conference Tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by acf2 View Post
    No way. They just eliminated tackling from practice if I recall right.
    Yeah, after the team that tried it three years ago went from not competitive to the top of the league.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Miles and Nebraska up 27-21 on Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Miles and Nebraska up 27-21 on Wisconsin
    Saul and Tim both won tonight.

Tomorrow Ohio plays Buffalo in the MAC semis and Nebraska plays Maryland in the BIG quarterfinals.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

FHawks throttle Idaho St. Next up 1 seed Weber St.

The F'Hawkers fall to Weber State in OT in the semifinals of the Big Sky tournament tonight. They will bring back plenty talent but the good news will be that Brian Jones will still be the coach. They certainly have enough talent to Dance next year but coaching will be there downfall and keep them out of the dance.

Stony Brook has a 4,000 seat hoops arena with 4 sideline suites and club seating. Cost of renovation: $21 million. What are we doing?

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Stony Brook has a 4,000 seat hoops arena with 4 sideline suites and club seating. Cost of renovation: $21 million. What are we doing?
    Adding additional space to entrances on both the north and south sides, adding space onto the east side, moving athletic department offices into 2nd level of new space, add on practice facility, added weight room facility, completely new arena outside of east side bleachers. Now how they didn't manage to involve suites/club space is beyond me.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Adding additional space to entrances on both the north and south sides, adding space onto the east side, moving athletic department offices into 2nd level of new space, add on practice facility, added weight room facility, completely new arena outside of east side bleachers. Now how they didn't manage to involve suites/club space is beyond me.
    It's unfortunate that the roof of the BSA is so low. I wish NDSU could've added suites above the existing seating on the east and west sides, kind of like Williams Arena has at the UofM. I would guess that removing and raising the existing roof would've increased costs too much to even consider it.

Attached Images Attached Images

They gutted the whole building and lowered the floor. They either didn't have the imagination, the money, or they weren't convinced on the economics. I'd be interested to know which it was.

Fresno St over SDSU. Bubble just expanded.