Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Alabama Tournament

Default Re: Alabama Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Bison beat DePaul 18-0 in 5 innings. Sertic gets no hitter. NDSU to play #22 Baylor on Wednesday at Hawaii tourney.
    I watched the ESPN3 broadcast yesterday and the announcers were pretty positive when talking about Sertic however they did say that the umpire was favoring her low pitches, but towards the last couple innings she was not getting strikes that earlier she had gotten.

Winning 4 of 5 games this weekend and beating Alabama is a shot in the arm for this team. This is proof they have what it takes to beat the best. I hope we see them crack the top 25. So far it appears we might have an early spring and I'm already looking forward to home games were I'm hoping to see Bison Nation show up in numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow. Congrats!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

The ladies continue to quietly be our most successful program at the highest level. The entire team from top to bottom kicks ass and they do it year after year.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Agreed...MOST successful for sure. Year in and year out they make the national tournament and even win when they get there. I wish more fans would come out and watch them play at home. The games are a blast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I would assume it would matter, but I think geography takes precedence. Could make us a 2 or 3 in a regional instead of a 4.
    Might as well go ahead and say it.......REGIONALIZATION !!!!!!

With our recent weather, it should be about 80° by their first weekend home games on April 9th and 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    Agreed...MOST successful for sure. Year in and year out they make the national tournament and even win when they get there. I wish more fans would come out and watch them play at home. The games are a blast.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Definitely a great value for some good entertainment and great softball. Encourage everyone to check out a game!

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They play their first home game March 30 at 4:00 against UND. They will have played 32 games before that game. All the rookies should be almost veterans by then.