Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Are we still taking about the guy who came on here with a video that would've made the "boom goes the dynamite" guy cringe and picked Robert Morris to win a playoff game in the Fargodome?

I've never understood the obsession with this guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    He doesn't like the bison.... so everyone gets up in arms and their little man syndrome kicks in
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I could only listen to five minutes....It was beyond embarrassing. He just can't give it up, I mean the guy was saying some guy that was playing in the CFL is better than Wentz. His reasoning was because he played better in the CFL.
    Vernon Adams is better even though Vernon Adams himself said Carson is better and couldn't make 2 NFL rosters. But Emorys reasoning is because Vernon apparently played well in preseason. He also said the Eagles were good in 2015 when they had the exact same record. He also must think Brock Jensen is better than Carson which every Bison fans knows Brock is a good player but not NFL caliber.

But the biggest is not acknowledging that Carson didn't even play in pre season and had a week to prepare for a team with a brand new offense and defense

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Vernon Adams is better even though Vernon Adams himself said Carson is better and couldn't make 2 NFL rosters. But Emorys reasoning is because Vernon apparently played well in preseason. He also said the Eagles were good in 2015 when they had the exact same record. He also must think Brock Jensen is better than Carson which every Bison fans knows Brock is a good player but not NFL caliber.

But the biggest is not acknowledging that Carson didn't even play in pre season and had a week to prepare for a team with a brand new offense and defense
    See ^^^^^^^^
    TRUST THE PROCESS

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I could only listen to five minutes....It was beyond embarrassing. He just can't give it up, I mean the guy was saying some guy that was playing in the CFL is better than Wentz. His reasoning was because he played better in the CFL.
    I watch the CFL and follow it pretty intensely. Vernon Adams isn't even a starter. He played 4 games out of 18. No one was crazy impressed with him when he did play in their pass heavy league. Darian Durant will probably start over him this season.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    See ^^^^^^^^
    You do realize that this thread is about beating a dead horse, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I watch the CFL and follow it pretty intensely. Vernon Adams isn't even a starter. He played 4 games out of 18. No one was crazy impressed with him when he did play in their pass heavy league. Darian Durant will probably start over him this season.
    So what you're telling me is the CFL is also involved in the conspiracy to discriminate black QB's from playing professional football?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

The guy is obviously a racist and I suspect he hates the way CW is so open about his religious beliefs. What other explanation could there be?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Who cares what the guy thinks, he is, and always has been a joke. I know 5 year olds who could put together better videos.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    The guy is obviously a racist and I suspect he hates the way CW is so open about his religious beliefs. What other explanation could there be?

I'm guessing that religion has nothing, or at least very little to do with it.....it's more that fact that he's a white boy!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I'm guessing that religion has nothing, or at least very little to do with it.....it's more that fact that he's a white boy!
    You may be right. What are his views on Tim Tebow?