Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Come to think of it, weren't you invited to a tailgate once also?

Must spread rep.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    If anybody wants to waste a half hour of their life and listen to some hateful delusions about Wentz, start listening at 1:02. Just wow the hate and denial.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...odcast?ref=yfp

I won't waste my time. He clearly hasn't watched every Eagles snap like we have. Given the fact he covers the FCS, FBS, and NFL with a staff of 2 people, there aren't enough hours in the day to see them all so he is just trying to be controversial. Everyone knows Wentz is a star in the making

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More than once.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    What's hilarious is that it was obvious from day one that he was a fucking twat who knew nothing about football. Just watch his videos for Christ's sake. But when he was complimenting NDSU all of you idiots thought he was the man and invited him tailgating. Now that he isn't complimentary of Carson he's an idiot. He was always an idiot.
    This is true. I'll exit left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    What's hilarious is that it was obvious from day one that he was a fucking twat who knew nothing about football. Just watch his videos for Christ's sake. But when he was complimenting NDSU all of you idiots thought he was the man and invited him tailgating. Now that he isn't complimentary of Carson he's an idiot. He was always an idiot.
    Respectfully disagree for me personally. He picked against us often (I think csu ksu, isu, ui) and I called him on it a few times starting with csu if I remember correctly. As a matter of fact I looked at it as a superstitious good luck charm. So the fact he is picking against Carson...Well the result of which is too obvious to require elaboration. Quit refreshing his name. It's clicks...It helps him.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    If anybody wants to waste a half hour of their life and listen to some hateful delusions about Wentz, start listening at 1:02. Just wow the hate and denial.

I could only listen to five minutes....It was beyond embarrassing. He just can't give it up, I mean the guy was saying some guy that was playing in the CFL is better than Wentz. His reasoning was because he played better in the CFL.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Who cares what some blow hard with an agenda says.
    I would caution against inadvertantly knocking on Brock Jensen. He was a great representative for NDSU and will go down as one of the best NDSU QB ever. All the kid did was win.

If Hunt knew what he was talking about, he would be A)employed by a major network as an analyst and B)employed by a NFL team in their draft department. His football acumen ranks right up there with The Mask from Kansas State and the Cleveland Browns.

Are we still taking about the guy who came on here with a video that would've made the "boom goes the dynamite" guy cringe and picked Robert Morris to win a playoff game in the Fargodome?

I've never understood the obsession with this guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.