Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Not that I have a horse in this race (ha see what I did there?) so much as I don't really care to watch any "expert" analysis. But seems to me most people would appreciate some back up statements for why you're going against the grain. I think Bison fans would be "accepting" (hah) of it if he would just give more than well he's an inaccurate passer, are the guys above him more accurate stronger arm bigger faster? Imagine if Wentz had an NFL caliber receiver to throw to (can argue that Vraa is close but he's not a surefire NFL guy) how much difference that would have made for his numbers/accuracy?

Because in 10 years when people go back and say well Em picked Carson 13th and he bombed in Cleveland he sure had that right... yeah but why did he bomb? Was it because he was inaccurate?

I like Carson seems like he should deserve a real true shot at being a star somewhere, hopefully it's not a blackhole of a franchise and that would include my own beloved Vikings at least when it comes to QBs.

That said I'm done. Can't believe I agree with MNL on this one.
    Wish Wentz had NFL-caliber WR's at the Senior Bowl.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nope, that statement has nothing to do with your and Ems' view of Carson Wentz being the same.

Your hipster rebuttals are weak sauce.
    Lol what does my opinion of Carson Wentz have to do with wondering how often the Czar of the Playbook posts on a website?

Thats like saying Hitler and Reagan are two peas in a pod because they both believed in having a strong military.
    College of Business Alumnus

How in the blue heck are Maylock, McShay and Kiper paid by agents to prop their guys if college football players aren't allowed to have agents?

These three have been praising Wentz before he had an agent.
    Plus Goff and Wentz share the same agent, so that would mean that the agent is pumping Carson over Goff. I assume Em would think it's time for Goff to get a new agent. Can't believe he hasn't mentioned that.

I D I O T
    Last edited by CAS4127; 03-01-2016 at 08:33 PM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Lol what does my opinion of Carson Wentz have to do with wondering how often the Czar of the Playbook posts on a website?

Thats like saying Hitler and Reagan are two peas in a pod because they both believed in having a strong military.

You, like your compadre Em, might want to switch to a much smaller shovel if you insist digging yourself into a hole. It's getting deep pretty quick.

To quote you verbatim, "I'm looking forward to seeing it go down but I don't want to get my hopes up. Does he typically respond quickly or is he someone that'll drop a post or two throughout the day?" You knew good and well of the sheiß-storm Em was about to receive and were gleefully waiting for it to begin. You can act like you don't comprehend your own writing, but your quote is ironically funny for someone who agrees with Em.

So in the meantime, come up with better analogies because comparing the Great Ronald Reagan to one of the worst POS to exist is beyond disgraceful (not getting political Tony). Also, you can take your little faceplam, turn it into a fist and knock some common sense into yourself. Life as a troll must suck.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Not that I have a horse in this race (ha see what I did there?) so much as I don't really care to watch any "expert" analysis. But seems to me most people would appreciate some back up statements for why you're going against the grain. I think Bison fans would be "accepting" (hah) of it if he would just give more than well he's an inaccurate passer, are the guys above him more accurate stronger arm bigger faster? Imagine if Wentz had an NFL caliber receiver to throw to (can argue that Vraa is close but he's not a surefire NFL guy) how much difference that would have made for his numbers/accuracy?

Because in 10 years when people go back and say well Em picked Carson 13th and he bombed in Cleveland he sure had that right... yeah but why did he bomb? Was it because he was inaccurate?

I like Carson seems like he should deserve a real true shot at being a star somewhere, hopefully it's not a blackhole of a franchise and that would include my own beloved Vikings at least when it comes to QBs.

That said I'm done. Can't believe I agree with MNL on this one.
    Everyone eventually sees the light

You, like your compadre Em, might want to switch to a much smaller shovel if you insist digging yourself into a hole. It's getting deep pretty quick.

To quote you verbatim, "I'm looking forward to seeing it go down but I don't want to get my hopes up. Does he typically respond quickly or is he someone that'll drop a post or two throughout the day?" You knew good and well of the sheiß-storm Em was about to receive and were gleefully waiting for it to begin. You can act like you don't comprehend your own writing, but your quote is ironically funny for someone who agrees with Em.

So in the meantime, come up with better analogies because comparing the Great Ronald Reagan to one of the worst POS to exist is beyond disgraceful (not getting political Tony). Also, you can take your little faceplam, turn it into a fist and knock some common sense into yourself. Life as a troll must suck.
    You've missed the point so bad I can't honestly believe you received any sort of post-secondary education.

Me and Em have ONE common belief. His opinion seems to be rooted in some sort of prejudice against white folks or something along those lines. Mine is literally nothing more than a gut feeling.

Similar to Hitler and Reagan, both believed in a strong military, but for very different purposes. Same principle.

I enjoy a good shitstorm that spills over from multiple message boards into the Twitter sphrere as much as anyone. The storm could be on what color of hair Manti Teo's fake girlfriend had or the theoretical discovery of a planet outside of Neptune... When people start getting fired up and lose their minds, I enjoy watching the fallout. Of course I was excited for it to begin. Unfortunately, I got my hopes up and so far it hasn't been that fun.

Life as a washed up college wrestler would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Id argue that those butthurt over this and wont stop pounding Em are beating the dead horse a hell of a lot worse than Ems critique of Carson Wentz. AGS is a cess pool. Not shocked that those riding Em post here like this is a life or death situation.

Troy runs a really good site over there at AGS. He gives people a lot of leeway but cracks down on crap if it is deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You've missed the point so bad I can't honestly believe you received any sort of post-secondary education.

Me and Em have ONE common belief. His opinion seems to be rooted in some sort of prejudice against white folks or something along those lines. Mine is literally nothing more than a gut feeling.

Similar to Hitler and Reagan, both believed in a strong military, but for very different purposes. Same principle.

I enjoy a good shitstorm that spills over from multiple message boards into the Twitter sphrere as much as anyone. The storm could be on what color of hair Manti Teo's fake girlfriend had or the theoretical discovery of a planet outside of Neptune... When people start getting fired up and lose their minds, I enjoy watching the fallout. Of course I was excited for it to begin. Unfortunately, I got my hopes up and so far it hasn't been that fun.

Life as a washed up college wrestler would be great.
    Keep backtracking, you got caught and know it.

In regards to life being great as a washed up college wrestler, I'm not your Huckleberry.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Troy runs a really good site over there at AGS. He gives people a lot of leeway but cracks down on crap if it is deserved.
    Gotcha. sometimes I visit that place(one a month or so), and I can see where a threads going 3 posts in, and its usually due to one fanbase.

Keep backtracking, you got caught and know it.

In regards to life being great as a washed up college wrestler, I'm not your Huckleberry.
    Got caught with what? You are grasping at something that really isn't there?

True or False, lots of folks were up in arms regarding Em's breakdown and his #awfulwhiteqbs?

True or False, after many days (weeks maybe?) of getting ripped on for it, he came out of his hole?

True or false, I said this would be fun to watch and asked how active of a poster he was?

Again, I don't see where you are coming from at all. <insert bad weed/Colorado joke>