Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

I think they sit in the same

I like Emory but who cares. When Carson is drafted in the first round, people will think the guy is retarded. I'll trust guys like Mel Kiper or the entire NFL Network over Em Diggy

Just on throwing, Carson is by far the best QB in the draft. Not only is he the best thrower by a long shot. Physically his the biggest and was top 2 in QBs in virtually every category. Heck looking at combine results he's twice the athlete as a guy like Vernon Adams who the announcers assumed would be one of the fastest.

It's not a question of if he's a first round pick, it's whether or not he's upper or lower first round.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nah, he's been pretty bad at evaluating NFL talent for awhile. Here's his top ten NFL QB prospects in 2010:

Holy Shit!!! That was a BAD BAD PREDICTION!
    Carson is a lock.

#10 Kappernick (ironic the last guy on his list is the best player)
    #9 Trevor Vittatoe (undrafted free agent, no longer in NFL)
    #8 Zak Robinson - Oklahoma State 7th round pick, no longer in NFL
    #7 Darryl Clark Penn State, was never offered an NFL contract. Played in Canada
    #6 Dan LeFevour - 6th round pick, never made active roster, was 3rd string QB in Canada (heck the Bison beat him 44-17)
    #5 Todd Reesing - never offered NFL contract, tried out for Canada but was cut. (dudes 5-11 and he actually thought he could be an NFL QB?)
    #4 Jevan Snead - undrafted never played on an NFL team, tried out for an AFL team and was cut
    #3 Sam Bradford **finally somone on the list who is still in the NFL!**
    #2 Colt McCoy - 3rd round pick - mediocre backup
    #1 Tim Tebow

his sleeper was Tim Hiller, who was undrafted and never made an NFL roster!!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Now we know why he asks for donations on his website.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nah, he's been pretty bad at evaluating NFL talent for awhile. Here's his top ten NFL QB prospects in 2010:

Thanks for posting Chris, I've tried multiple times to filter through the insane amount of videos Em posts for some of these and have given up most times. Em's an analyst for everything football, NFL, FBS, FCS, DII, DIII, playbooks, draft, everything. He's basically figured out if you post a shit load of videos people will think you know something, and then you can push whatever agenda you want (AWQBs).

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Now we know why he asks for donations on his website.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just didn't know that it was a donation for the blind!

So he's the rob port of sports keyboard pounders? Wonder if the forum wants a sport writer
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Just Going to Leave this on the thread for Emory:

NDSU GRADS MATTER!

There, I feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Thanks for posting Chris, I've tried multiple times to filter through the insane amount of videos Em posts for some of these and have given up most times. Em's an analyst for everything football, NFL, FBS, FCS, DII, DIII, playbooks, draft, everything. He's basically figured out if you post a shit load of videos people will think you know something, and then you can push whatever agenda you want (AWQBs).
    Jack of all trades, master of none.

I actually like Emory but the dude is way off on this one. Unless he's just hoping if he's right on one in a thousand bad predictions, he can say he was right on one.

How high do you think he'll have Eli Jenkins going in the draft next year. Thought pretty highly of him this year, of coarse he was completely and utterly wrong on that one too.