Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I remember when some on here thought he was the shit
    Yeah - now we know he is just a piece of it.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    He sure has his own agenda.

Negative this.........negative that............not one mention about the Bradford situation resulting in an untested rookie being thrown into a starting role on short notice.

Fun to listen to him try to rationalize ranking Carson as the 12th best quarterback prior to the draft. And, he defended it as if he was right! Funny stuff.
    He still believed it too when he was done talking about it. I like how he compared to the small sample size some guys had in preseason saying they played better than Carson and that proved his point

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    He still believed it too when he was done talking about it. I like how he compared to the small sample size some guys had in preseason saying they played better than Carson and that proved his point
    Oh...........and another gem...........he cites that Carson lost a bunch of games for the Eagles. He went so far as to imply that if it weren't for Wentz's play, the Eagles could have been a playoff team.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jerod Evans a black quarterback that I'm betting you can all guess Hunt's opinion on is now in Philadelphia.

Also next year there's three white QBs one in Wyoming coming up that are very intriguing and then Lamar Jackson who's black and isn't a pro QB IMO. You can all probably guess where Emory is on that class as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Oh...........and another gem...........he cites that Carson lost a bunch of games for the Eagles. He went so far as to imply that if it weren't for Wentz's play, the Eagles could have been a playoff team.
    I did like his "I'm not buying they lost their right tackle." What? That's just a fact and Lane Johnson is one of the best in the game. Basically every game they won was despite Wentz and every game they lost was because of Wentz.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Impressive the level of commitment this group has to their Tommy Cracker conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    No difference between Wentz and Jensen? I think any fan with half a brain cell and all 32 NFL teams would disagree on that and Jensen was pretty dang good in his own right. Last year made me miss the passing ability of Wentz.
    This is without a doubt the most ignorant argument anyone has made against Wentz. The fact he keeps repeating it is hilarious. He uses it knowing nobody will look into it beyond the win loss stat line he throws out there. People who have watched every snap those two QBs took in college can fully appreciate the depths of his ignorance when he continually uses that argument.

EmDiggy is a great football mind... Maybe they will invite him to be the keynote speaker at next years coaches clinic.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's hilarious is that it was obvious from day one that he was a fucking twat who knew nothing about football. Just watch his videos for Christ's sake. But when he was complimenting NDSU all of you idiots thought he was the man and invited him tailgating. Now that he isn't complimentary of Carson he's an idiot. He was always an idiot.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    What's hilarious is that it was obvious from day one that he was a fucking twat who knew nothing about football. Just watch his videos for Christ's sake. But when he was complimenting NDSU all of you idiots thought he was the man and invited him tailgating. Now that he isn't complimentary of Carson he's an idiot. He was always an idiot.
    Come to think of it, weren't you invited to a tailgate once also?