Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    I know what you mean, however, we did have a better record.
    I could be wrong but I felt that when big John Crockett left "maybe"/"perhaps" the team relied on his big arm a little to much.
    The 3 games they lost in 2 years were when carson was injured or they might have not lost any games?
    Without him I feel the team grew because they had to. Stick led the charge with his rushing by being the 1st 100 yard rusher for the first few games until king started living out his potential.
    We had a better record without him, but, he was a great QB and his big arm was fun to watch ... imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I know we did. Im saying it was not a good argument, like you just pointed out

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I remember a few years ago when Chip Kelly was at Oregon tearing it up and everyone in awe of the offense. One of the college football shows did a segment on it that basically showed they were only running a small handful of plays from a bunch of different looks.
    Vikings writer broke down Bradford's game by watching the Eagles from last season and said the same thing.

If anybody wants to waste a half hour of their life and listen to some hateful delusions about Wentz, start listening at 1:02. Just wow the hate and denial.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...odcast?ref=yfp

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    If anybody wants to waste a half hour of their life and listen to some hateful delusions about Wentz, start listening at 1:02. Just wow the hate and denial.

Immediately into the interview it's amazing this guy still has hate for Wentz. Wentz could pass for 6,000 yards and this dbag would still find a way to justify Vernon Adams being a better player.

He is like many in the media. They will pick a side and stick with it until they are proven right. When they are right, they will say "see I told you all along that I was right". If their argument never happen then is just fades into the night and they hope people will forget. He is dead wrong and Carson and will be and he is in "love" with Lisa "left eye" Lopez better known as Vernon Adams.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Emory Hunt = the FCS wannabe version of Stephen A Smith

No difference between Wentz and Jensen? I think any fan with half a brain cell and all 32 NFL teams would disagree on that and Jensen was pretty dang good in his own right. Last year made me miss the passing ability of Wentz.

WTF do people still legitimize this guy by putting him on the air?

The guy is a idiot. He talks about Kiser being so good because he brought his team back with a game winning drive and that proves he has "it" over Wentz. I really wonder does he just block out the playoff wins over SDSU and then the Championship game against the Redbirds that year??? Game winning drives with everything on the line. He so wants something to be true that he is blind to seeing facts.

I remember when some on here thought he was the shit
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

He sure has his own agenda.

Negative this.........negative that............not one mention about the Bradford situation resulting in an untested rookie being thrown into a starting role on short notice.

Fun to listen to him try to rationalize ranking Carson as the 12th best quarterback prior to the draft. And, he defended it as if he was right! Funny stuff.