Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 344

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    10,888

    Default A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Gawd, I'm convinced that Carson Wentz kicked this guy's dog.

    At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

    Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

    Emory, you just can't help yourself can you? #awfulwhitequarterbacks

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8kI_yYqzc

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,298

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Stop giving this guy credit by clicking on and viewing his shit. He's a biased hack!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    From StL lives in ND
    Posts
    8,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Gawd, I'm convinced that Carson Wentz kicked this guy's dog.

    At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

    Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

    Emory, you just can't help yourself can you? #awfulwhitequarterbacks

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8kI_yYqzc
    If he was giving support to black qbs, I could give him a pass. #awfulwhitequarterbacks should be a carreer killer.
    That and being stupid



    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    292

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Gawd, I'm convinced that Carson Wentz kicked this guy's dog.

    At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

    Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

    Emory, you just can't help yourself can you? #awfulwhitequarterbacks

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8kI_yYqzc
    I refuse to click any of his links... he has an agenda -- i will not support him in anyway, ever again... and consider his opinion tainted, and not worthy of reading ever.

    ignore him and hopefully he will go away, and get a real job

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    10,888

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Stop giving this guy credit by clicking on and viewing his shit. He's a biased hack!

    I believe that there is much more value in watching his evaluations and then exposing them en masse. This will erode his credibility mush faster than not viewing it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,298

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I believe that there is much more value in watching his evaluations and then exposing them en masse. This will erode his credibility mush faster than not viewing it.
    He makes a living because people click on and watch his shit. Just stop.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,000
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    10,888

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He makes a living because people click on and watch his shit. Just stop.
    ok................


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,298

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.
    He basically admitted to only watching one game and that was the 2014 Montana game. He drew his whole opinion about Wentz from a game we ran 300+ yards in and was Wentz 3rd start. Anyone that says Carson's talent is comparable to Brock's automatically loses cred with me. No offense to Brock but they aren't in the same league as far as arm talent.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    3,801

    Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.
    A lot of his "analysis" comes from Wentz's first start at ISU and the 2014 season. And he asks for contributions? I will donate to Kanye West first, and that will be never.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •