Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture of all five trophies

Default Re: Picture of all five trophies

I don't know where to start with this....so many sour grapes and tears in this story.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...orm=hootsuite#

Early leader for best quote of the story: "I figured that maybe it happened out of ignorance, because I’m guessing they wouldn’t want any of our basketball trophies displayed in Fargo." Good one Barry....your two Summit League Conference Tournament trophies next to our three? Your participation ribbons for making the NCAA Tournament vs. our win in 2014? I've said it for years, and it bears repeating here....Rabbit fans are the most sensitive and delusional fan base I've ever encountered.

4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    I don't know where to start with this....so many sour grapes and tears in this story.

Early leader for best quote of the story: "I figured that maybe it happened out of ignorance, because I’m guessing they wouldn’t want any of our basketball trophies displayed in Fargo." Good one Barry....your two Summit League Conference Tournament trophies next to our three? Your participation ribbons for making the NCAA Tournament vs. our win in 2014? I've said it for years, and it bears repeating here....Rabbit fans are the most sensitive and delusional fan base I've ever encountered.

4.jpg
    There is so much awesome in that story. I just don't know where to begin...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

[QUOTE=BisonJD;1106737]I don't know where to start with this....so many sour grapes and tears in this story.

This is my favorite.
    “My first reaction was shock, then anger,” says Paul Rystrom, a former SDSU football player who works in sales in Brookings. “It seemed like salt in an open wound.”
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Did you expect anything different from jacks fans? If you can't beat the Bison in a playoff game, you just have to ban their trophies. In reality, the Jacks should have let the trophies come to SF, at least they would get to see one.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post

4.jpg
    So, they will never see them up close. Their loss.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

It's a good thing Jacksonville St isn't in the Summit League. Their fans would take serious offense to the Jacks fans claiming ownership over the town of a "neutral site" sporting contest.

HA Hando, Unbison & I will be at Sioux Falls Scheels on Sunday at 3pm, We will be asking Paul Rystrom "We came here to see the NDSU Trophies"

what will happen next......... stay tuned.............

PS_ why is Troy Goergon caving in! I would've said "nope they are going, we have millions of fans everywhere" lol but seriously, Im pissed at Scheels.. we planned to go there, im sure the gebharts, hardies, evans & other SD bison families were planning on going.

BOOOOO why are we such wimps.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 03-03-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Why is it so important to them that the trophies would coincide with the Summit League Tournament? Doesn't that particular event have as much to do with NDSU as it does SDSU? Seems like Jacks fans feel like it's their tournament and how dare NDSU try and steal any spotlight from them.

Here's the best photo I've seen online yet.