Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Summit Tournament Seeding Projection

Default Re: Summit Tournament Seeding Projection

Really hoping the courses will be open. Last i heard the ranges are but not courses.

Also I love the draw. We are going to bring it. I see us playing Tuesday night for a chance to punch our ticket to the Big Dance for the 3rd straight year!

Get to Sioux Falls!

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm in the boat that we won't be dancing this year.
    Will we win the first game against IUPUI? I think so. Then beat IPFW on Monday, not likely.

This will be my 7th time to the tourney.

The summit is fair game for anybody, but i see IPFW and SDSU going at it on Tuesday.

As much as it pains me to say it the best thing for the conference would be for SDSU to take it down. They're currently in the low to mid 40s in RPI (depending on which site you look at) so they've got a real shot at a 12 seed if they run the table in the Summit League Tournament. IPFW is also in a respectable position in the 60s so they may be able to get onto the 13 line if they win it. If the Bison (currently in the 130s) run the table they're probably looking at an RPI in the 100-110 range at best (assuming they beat both IPFW and SDSU). Best case scenario with that is a 15 seed like last year.

I'd just like to see another NCAA tournament win for the conference. The league RPI this year has been so good, it would help to back that up with a NCAA tournament win.

Why are we posting about SDSU on this site?

SDSU this and SDSU that.

I'm tired of it!!!!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post

SDSU this and SDSU that.

I'm tired of it!!!!
    I agree. Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    As much as it pains me to say it the best thing for the conference would be for SDSU to take it down. They're currently in the low to mid 40s in RPI (depending on which site you look at) so they've got a real shot at a 12 seed if they run the table in the Summit League Tournament. IPFW is also in a respectable position in the 60s so they may be able to get onto the 13 line if they win it. If the Bison (currently in the 130s) run the table they're probably looking at an RPI in the 100-110 range at best (assuming they beat both IPFW and SDSU). Best case scenario with that is a 15 seed like last year.

I'd just like to see another NCAA tournament win for the conference. The league RPI this year has been so good, it would help to back that up with a NCAA tournament win.
    Follow up question: Which do you believe would be better for the conference: 12-5 upset by the Summit regular season champs or a 15-2 upset from the Summit tourney 5 seed?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Follow up question: Which do you believe would be better for the conference: 12-5 upset by the Summit regular season champs or a 15-2 upset from the Summit tourney 5 seed?
    Probably the 2/15 upset. But history would say the 5/12 upset is about 10 times more likely.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I honestly could care less about what's best for the Summit League, I care about what's best for the Bison basketball program and that's a 3PEAT trip to the dance, highly unlikely but also entirely attainable. Let's hope our guys can throw together 3 games in 3 days and finish strong!

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post

SDSU this and SDSU that.

I'm tired of it!!!!
    You seem upset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    You seem upset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silly Rabbit, sarcasm is for Bison.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."