Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Tournament Seeding Projection

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Summit Tournament Seeding Projection

We are currently in 5th place with a legit shot to finish as high as 3rd. Assuming SDSU is #1, and IPFW is #2, what is the ideal seed for us to to advance? Logic would say that you want to be on the opposite side of SDSU, so a #3 or #6 would be best. However, is there really much difference in those considering the log jam and parity in the middle of the conference. USD seems to play us tough, so them staying at #8 would be ideal. Point to all of this, if we can stay out of the 7/8 seed and ideally finish 3/6, we stand as a good of a chance as anyone to get to the championship game.

Default Re: Summit Tournament Seeding Projection

try to avoid sdsu or Omaha if that's possible. dream scenario would be 4/5 seed and Ipfw being the 1

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    try to avoid sdsu or Omaha if that's possible. dream scenario would be 4/5 seed and Ipfw being the 1
    This would be a good scenario. With SDSU playing IPFW could just make that happen.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

It would be nice to get SDSU playing USD in the first game to get rid of one of the home teams. Then heck it really don't matter, anybody could come out of the tourney this year.

I think were pretty much a lock to be a 4 or 5 seed. We would have to win out and Omaha would have to lose their last two for us to pass them. Definitely would be nice if IPFW was the 1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    It would be nice to get SDSU playing USD in the first game to get rid of one of the home teams. Then heck it really don't matter, anybody could come out of the tourney this year.
    I pray they play and not during an NDSU session. I sold those tickets for a mint last year.....

Hope we get neutral teams because this team really sucks on the road this year.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bunnies lost to IPFW 91-79 tonight.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Bunnies lost to IPFW 91-79 tonight.
    #gamechanger

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hope we get neutral teams because this team really sucks on the road this year.
    they are modeling their road game to your posting ability? is that what your saying?
    save season..... ban gabe herdbot