Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa tickets

Default Re: Iowa tickets

Be cool if Barta and Taylor are friendly enough to set a "blackout" game or similar so NDSU fans can stand out on tv wearing yellow or white.

Guessing scheels and NDSU wouldn't mind a whiteout game to sell the third color.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    You have won more national championships in football than Iowa State has gone to bowls! We find ways to lose at football.

Yet still have great tailgating.

For the record, I wasn't the Cyclone fan in the story. I predicted an Iowa State win all the way and my memory was erased of anything after we got the 14-0 lead.
    Believe me, your tailgating and atmosphere are the envy of at least one Big 12 school.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The NDSU allotment is in the North end zone, Sec 134 upper rows. Sec 135 upper rows. Sec 101 lower rows. Sec 101 people got screwed. Theyre terrible seats.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

How many empty seats will there be?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Be cool if Barta and Taylor are friendly enough to set a "blackout" game or similar so NDSU fans can stand out on tv wearing yellow or white.

Guessing scheels and NDSU wouldn't mind a whiteout game to sell the third color.
    Yellow would still look like Iowa.....
    College of Business Alumnus

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    How many empty seats will there be?

My four will be empty. We are going to stand the whole game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Ok. You know what I mean. Id say 10k+ empty

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post

Why??????????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Yellow would still look like Iowa.....
    Correct. Green will really be the only acceptable color if you want to stand out from Iowa fans.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why??????????????
    Why? Why stand at a Football game?

You Stand and yell on Defense. Its just good sense. *maybe* you sit down when the offense is on the field. (I do in the Dome, because the people behind me don't stand much, the one guy had triple bypass recently and I feel bad about blocking his view for the *whole* game) But away games? Stand up! Less distance to travel once you need to cheer for a big play