Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa tickets

Default Re: Iowa tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonhorns View Post
    56bison73

the best part is the irony of you constantly telling others what is respectful behavior.
    Rinse, wash, repeat.

a m e n !!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep. I was just waiting for the we need to stand to yell crowd or the yellow is intimidating faction. I was surprised neither one materialized.
    Bisonville is cyclical. There's always new posters for you to argue with PL, about those very subjects. Eventually, those that have been around a while grow tired of the same old discussions. Maybe even you will too, PL.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Bisonville is cyclical. There's always new posters for you to argue with PL, about those very subjects. Eventually, those that have been around a while grow tired of the same old discussions. Maybe even you will too, PL.
    Bisonville cyclical? No? Really? All of these subjects are brought up at least 4 times a year easy. Just like the FBS. But for some reason there doesnt seem to be any less interest. But nice snarky comment.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bisonville cyclical? No? Really? All of these subjects are brought up at least 4 times a year easy. Just like the FBS. But for some reason there doesnt seem to be any less interest. But nice snarky comment.
    Now you have done it.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Yep. I was just waiting for the we need to stand to yell crowd or the yellow is intimidating faction. I was surprised neither one materialized.
    HA....with you being outed in yellow I claim victory in that one :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    HA....with you being outed in yellow I claim victory in that one :-)
    Plus yellow pants.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'm offended and deeply hurt that "AC/DC rumors" are only 6th on your list, Green1.

We are never going to get invited to become part of "the big time" unless this item is consistently at #1 on EVERYONE's list and constantly dominating EVERYONE'S off season thoughts 24/7.
    Maybe if you would talk about them more, AC/DC would rank higher on my list!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Maybe if you would talk about them more, AC/DC would rank higher on my list!
    I would, if I could somehow figure out a way to cut through all this damn Carson Wentz noise!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Now you have done it.
    Well nobody had touched that one so I figured---why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Talk about twisting words. This is not what I read her to say at all.
    Thank you. I'm done.