Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/13 @ Omaha

Default Re: 2/13 @ Omaha

Looks like AJ with his 4th foul. He has really had somewhat of a sophomore slump collectively throughout the year. Game seems to be staying pretty consistently at 10 point lead.

AJ fouls out with 2 points....ouch.

We can't win at Omaha without AJ. Khy playing hard
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Bison fall to the Mavs 76-69. Too many guys didnt show up today and way way way too many turnovers. Khy, Kory, and Kading all played well. Not a great week for the Herd.

.@CoachRichman says on AM1100 there's a chance that injured guard Paul Miller could be back Wednesday night at home to Western Illinois.
    https://twitter.com/SteveHallstrom/s...23965015777281
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Shot 53% and 41% from 3, but still lost by 7. Looks like turnovers and AJ foul trouble killed us. Just too inconsistent. Need Paul back. We can win a couple games in the conf tourney, but don't think we have the offense to win 3. Looking like Sdsu-Omaha final.

If Bison were to win 2 games in tourney they would be playing in final. Doubt that happens. This team will be lucky to win 1 game in tourney. If they get their way in Sioux Falls it would be all South Dakota teams on men's and women's side.

What is with this tweet from Jack Michaels?

Never seen an arena so inconsiderate @BaxterArena . Unplugged both ethernet b'cast connection and power in middle of ndsu postgame

And: @KeyLimeMartini very frustrating! In my 2-decades of broadcasting I've never seen such lack of consideration
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Leadership isn't there like past years.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    "We All From Africa"

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    If Bison were to win 2 games in tourney they would be playing in final. Doubt that happens. This team will be lucky to win 1 game in tourney. If they get their way in Sioux Falls it would be all South Dakota teams on men's and women's side.
    I think it depends on which team shows up. The team that just beat Fort Wayne in Fargo or the team that lost to USD the following game.