Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2/11 @ usd

Default Re: 2/11 @ usd

NDSU basketball has been great the past 2 years and the big dance's are awesome.

HOWEVER they are 14-9 this year and 3 wins by 1-2 points else NDSU is 11-12!! (2 wins vs NAIA/D3 dont count!)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I'll go back to this post because it just shows your ignorance, this is a team that until a couple weeks ago had won 31 straight home games, a Summit League record. They've been to the dance 2 years in a row and certainly aren't out of a chance to make it 3 if they can play like they did on Saturday for 3 games in a row. You don't follow NDSU MBB is the problem, you just come on this board to trash talk this team every time they lose, never see you complimenting them when they win. It's pathetic, any true Bison fan supports all programs the same way, if you don't have anything decent to say about this team then just mind your own damn business and don't post. I know it's just your trolling and to get people worked up but I've sat by and read your shit for too long and I've had enough.
    Oh no!! Should I be scared?!

And btw, it was MBB people who started the bashing. Can you believe it?!?! I mean, actual MBB fans bashed their team and said they were sick of half-hearted effort, etc. My points, although admittedly exaggerated, were pretty much the same. Fact: NDSU MBB, like the Vikings, have disappointed fans more than pleased them in the last 40-50 years.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

hey CAS at least NDSU basketball has the BALLS to play Power 5 teams 2-3 times a year, NDSU football didnt even play 1 last year!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Oh no!! Should I be scared?!

And btw, it was MBB people who started the bashing. Can you believe it?!?! I mean, actual MBB fans bashed their team and said they were sick of half-hearted effort, etc. My points, although admittedly exaggerated, were pretty much the same. Fact: NDSU MBB, like the Vikings, have disappointed fans more than pleased them in the last 40-50 years.

Sent from my iPhone.
    There is a difference between being disappointed with a single night's performance and trashing the entire program, no?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    There is a difference between being disappointed with a single night's performance and trashing the entire program, no?
    CAS I know you have a huge beef with the Mens basketball program from back in your day but the division 1 era has been totally different. We have 2 losing seasons in the last 10 years with 5 of those seasons having over 20 wins. Coming off 3 20 win seasons in a row and looks like we may get there again this year.

The division one era has not been your normal DII Bison basketball. I mean really for the last ten years we could not of asked for much more. It has been a heck of a lot of fun and the good thing is there is still room to improve. Sit back and enjoy the ride as a lot of teams would love to be in the position we are in. Having great years in football and basketball are a huge difference and can't be compared it is a different animal.

Didn't get a chance to see the game but was surprised when I saw the box score. Certainly it looks like we will have to win 3 games in 3 days to get the NCAA tournament this season. On to Omaha who is coming off a track meet with SDSU. Wont be an easy one, and again will likely be without Paul.

Still very excited on what this team can achieve this season. I know I will be down in Sioux Falls to watch this team make another run!

Losing Sucks!!!!
    Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah, tired of the road excuses. Sorry. Maybe the intimidating crowd got to them ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I think you are being facetious, but I was at the game and there were maybe 600 people there. Toured their new arena before the game, which just had seats installed and it is sweet...but there is simply no way they fill 5500 seats on a consistent basis. Zero % chance. Bison played like shit and it was tough to watch, but I'm not giving up on this team. Dome is weird place to shoot/play. The hoop looks like it is floating in midair. After Khy airballed the first shot of the game, I thought to myself "here we go again." Not an excuse, just an observation. I believe Richman is 0-2 at the Dome.

Yotes are a different team with a healthy Flack. Will be interesting to see how they do at Frost this weekend. Smith booted McClelland and changed the starting five (inserting Flack) and they seem to have responded. Would love to see them matched up with the Jacks in the first round in a 2-7 or 1-8 game at the Denny.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yes, you are correct. I tend to over react to bad games, likely because of past history.

Thanks for perspective to you and other posts above yours. I'll work on my attitude. It's not like I want them to lose. To the contrary.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yes, you are correct. I tend to over react to bad games, likely because of past history.

Thanks for perspective to you and other posts above yours. I'll work on my attitude. It's not like I want them to lose. To the contrary.
    Dear Bisonville -- I speak CAS. Let me interpret.

"I am sorry, I will never do this again. Until I do. At that time, I will make fun of the BBOC know-it-alls and call this team pathetic. Also, don't ever correct me again, or I will whoop that ass. Has anyone seen the sleeves for all my shirts? GO BISON, FOOTBALL RULES!"
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

- Really bad effort defensively and loss.
    - Jacobson had a rough night.
    - 5 assists for the entire game is not running an offense at all, bunch of individual players running around on offense and trying to do everything themselves. Our offense has left very little to be desired on multiple nights this year. It seems to revolve around individual players making shots, and if they don't make shots NDSU is in trouble.
    - I don't really understand why Dylan Miller starts. He's got a long ways to go and one thing he could be a lot better at right now is playing harder. Just my opinion and I know he's a freshman with a lot of potential but he does not bring a lot of effort at all and I don't get him starting, and then not really seeing the court much the rest of the game. I was hoping he'd be more along, but IMHO the thing with him isn't so much his potnetial and skill it's his lack of aggressiveness and hustle and inability to position. He's going to naturally get better the more he sees the court but good grief he is the least hustling player on the court night in and night out.
    - NDSU got a total of 10 points and 8 rebounds from their "bigs". Kory Brown is a very good inside player but he should be more of a slashing 3 but cannot play that role because the team is starved for inside play.

Let's see them show a little resiliency and bounce back against Omaha.