Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/11 @ usd

Default 2/11 @ usd

Bison head to the DakotaDump to take on the Yotes tomorrow night. Coming down to the home stretch of conference season, so every game is a big one. Bison got some help last week and are back in contention for a top 2 seed if they can keep picking up wins. Paul Miller will very likely be out again so it will need to be a collective team effort. Hopefully AJ can stay hot and the team can keep playing great defense. Bison really cant afford to lose this one if they want a top 3 seed.

Go Bison!

Default Re: 2/11 @ usd

Very interested to see how the team plays after Saturday. Confident that Richman will keep this team playing with the momentum that they picked up Saturday.

Keep the defense going

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Very interested to see how the team plays after Saturday. Confident that Richman will keep this team playing with the momentum that they picked up Saturday.
    Me too. I really think and hope the ipfw game was/is a big turning point in the season. Hopefully we are over squandering nice leads on the road and can build off the dominating ipfw win.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With a couple wins and a little help we could get back into the top 2 in the league this week, very big games, need these wins, let's go get em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    With a couple wins and a little help we could get back into the top 2 in the league this week, very big games, need these wins, let's go get em!!!
    It's looking like an 11-5 conference record would likely net a top 2 seed and day off between the quarters and the semis that comes with it (not to mention an easier quarterfinal opponent). A road sweep this week is almost a must-have in order to get there since the Bison could only afford to lose 1 more conference game and the trip to Brookings is looming at the end of February.

Also, any word on Paul Miller? I seem to recall Izzo having doubts he'll be ready to go this week but that seemed like pure speculation to me.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's looking like an 11-5 conference record would likely net a top 2 seed and day off between the quarters and the semis that comes with it (not to mention an easier quarterfinal opponent). A road sweep this week is almost a must-have in order to get there since the Bison could only afford to lose 1 more conference game and the trip to Brookings is looming at the end of February.

Also, any word on Paul Miller? I seem to recall Izzo having doubts he'll be ready to go this week but that seemed like pure speculation to me.
    He's still day to day but sounds like he won't be playing this road trip, should hopefully be back for the 2 home games next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    He's still day to day but sounds like he won't be playing this road trip, should hopefully be back for the 2 home games next week.
    In Miller's situation, would he stay home and receive treatment/rehab?
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Don't think we will need PM for USD but would be nice to have him in Omaha.

Will be interesting to see if we can shut down Patterson from Omaha. He went off on us up here and couldn't miss 11-14, 2-4 from 3 and 8-9 from the stripe. He made some of the SDSU guys look silly last night off the dribble but didn't have everything fall like he did against us. We will see how Khy does against him would be my guess.