Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Championship January 7th 2017

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FCS Championship January 7th 2017

I'm confused.... isn't a trip to the Natty an Bison annual event? I'm looking for tixs to the Jan 2017.... is that unreasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Interesting picture,

And interesting story: http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar...psulates-bison
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Nice read. Always wondered who he was.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I know this is all in good fun and wanting the ideal time and day of the week but please stop. Getting to the national championship game and bitching about when it should be played?! Really?! Some teams in the FCS have never been to a championship game. Some will never get there. The fact that we have been there 5 times in a row is unreal. Seems a little nit picky to complain about this. It would be like the hottest girl at the bar taking you home and then complaining about the color of her sheets!
    Cool your jets...it's the championship game and it should be treated as such...sounds like your nit picking about nit picking...

Hotels booked....lady was "you want to book for Jan 2017????"

Lol..hells yeah lady
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    The cash rates are dirt cheap now too. Loads of rooms sub-$100.
    Most of those are quite a ways from the stadium, outside of Frisco. I dig good location.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Most of those are quite a ways from the stadium, outside of Frisco. I dig good location.
    No kidding! I'm tired of driving 10 to 15 miles in that traffic after game while intoxicated. I called the Comfort Inn Suites (located just NW of Toyota Stadium) about the availability of rooms. The lady said, "Ve von't know the availability of vooms until the end of Vebruary." WTH !!

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    No kidding! I'm tired of driving 10 to 15 miles in that traffic after game while intoxicated. I called the Comfort Inn Suites (located just NW of Toyota Stadium) about the availability of rooms. The lady said, "Ve von't know the availability of vooms until the end of Vebruary." WTH !!
    That's the media hotel. Media outlets get first dibs on that hotel and then the rest are opened up to the public. This is going on our 5th year of planning ahead. Try and keep up.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...rebrand-021216
    absolute bs i dont know anyone who wants the championship game renamed the the fcs bowl but it is always about $$$ in college football

Dumb idea, now we could be one of 42 bowl games. Yeah that stands out.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.