Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: FCS Championship January 7th 2017

Default Re: FCS Championship January 7th 2017

If they are under contract with the NCAA for hosting this event I would think that there would be a contingency clause of some sort whereby the NCAA could break the deal if these plans weren't disclosed at the time of signing.

Even if NDSU doesn't make it to the championship game, there very well could be 2 high level schools that collectively, could buy 20,000 tickets.

Play the damn game here....Capacity 18,500 and brand spanking new right next door in Allen. And it's a high school stadium!!! Beautiful facilty!

We knew about it when the contract was extended a few months ago. Most people just forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The Comfort Suites Frisco by the stadium now has rooms available. The media had a bunch blocked off. They have now requested the amount they needed so there are now open rooms.
    still available, I snagged 3 more rooms today.

I called for room at the Holiday Inn Express we stayed at last year. You could hear in the lady's voice that she had no clue why they were all booked Jan 4-6. I got rooms at a different place mid way between Wild Pitch and Tight Ends. Walking distance to both.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's going to be some pissed off people including myself if we cannot get tickets...5,000 is a ridiculous number!

I think this has been posted somewhere already, but a reminder in this thread probably isn't a bad thing: When will tickets for the championship be going on sale?

Thanks!

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I think this has been posted somewhere already, but a reminder in this thread probably isn't a bad thing: When will tickets for the championship be going on sale?

Thanks!
    History says in about 10 days for people who had previously purchased 3 year packs. About the last week of August for everyone else.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    History says in about 10 days for people who had previously purchased 3 year packs. About the last week of August for everyone else.
    If anyone who had purchased a 3-year pack in the past has room to pick up 2 to 4 extra seats when you purchase, count me in and PM me please and thanks! :-)