Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayden Zillmer

Default Re: Hayden Zillmer

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    We’ve have two guys with towels ready to wipe the mat when needed.

Cox is no slouch. Wonder if he’s related to Jabril.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Lol at the towels, but that is a smart idea.

No idea if they're related but they're from the same state, have the same last name, and are both freakish athletes, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post

No idea if they're related but they're from the same state, have the same last name, and are both freakish athletes, so it wouldn't surprise me.
    J’den is the only guy I remember having to wipe down BEFORE a match starting (his first match at the World Cup).

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Match #2 starts now

Uf-dah.....

Hail the BISON!!!

Cox with a takedown to a leg lace, and that is it. Zillmer loses but still makes the national team. Cox qualifies for Worlds again

Cox with a takedown to a leg lace, and that is it. Zillmer loses but still makes the national team. Cox qualifies for Worlds again
    Ankle bone on ankle bone from a World-Class athlete - good luck trying to stop that.

Hail the BISON!!!

Asked J’den tonight if he was related to Jabril and Jasir (while answering his riddles) and he said he wasn’t sure but doubted he was.

Hail the BISON!!!

Hayden wrestling well so far at the World Cup. After losing to Georgia’s Dato Marsagishvili (four time World/Olympic medalist) 3-0, he has beaten Iran’s Mohammad Ebrahimizivlaei (Junior and University World Champion) 6-4 and just smashed Mongolia’s Ulziisaikhan Baasantsogt 11-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Iran guy was ranked #6 in the world and Hayden wrapped his weekend up by knocking off a 2018 World Bronze medalist from Japan.

The tough thing for Hayden, is you could make an argument that he is top 10 in the world at 92kg after this weekend, but he has very little shot at making the Olympics.

J'Den Cox is the reigning World champ at 92kg for the USA and he's likely to bump up to 97 kg for the Olympics (which Hayden will likely do too) where reigning Olympic champ and multiple time World champ Kyle Snyder is.

If Hayden wants to go greco again, I think that gives him the best chance at the Olympics. However, Ge'Angelo Hancock is at 98kg and he has won several medals this year and has been the best greco athlete in the US.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Hayden wrestling well so far at the World Cup. After losing to Georgia’s Dato Marsagishvili (four time World/Olympic medalist) 3-0, he has beaten Iran’s Mohammad Ebrahimizivlaei (Junior and University World Champion) 6-4 and just smashed Mongolia’s Ulziisaikhan Baasantsogt 11-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You deserve a medal just for spelling out those names, and if you can pronounce any of those names, I will give you a medal myself.