Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayden Zillmer

Default Hayden Zillmer

Congrats are in order for NDSU/Crosby Ironton's Hayden Zillmer, who just recorded his 100th career victory, with a fall vs Grand Canyon. He's had a remarkable career, especially considering he's added a solid 50 pounds in college. Already an All American, this is another great accomplishment to an already impressive resume. Hopefully he can cap off his career with a B12 title and a run at the 184 pound national title.

Also, I'd really like to see him give the international circuit a go at 86 kilos with his combination of size, speed, and technique. Taylor, Ruth, and Dake all represent huge challenges, but they can't match Hayden's physicality and strength. No clue if he's interested or not, but it'd be interesting to see how he could do at a RTC, particularly a place like the Ohio RTC.

Default Re: Hayden Zillmer

Congrats to a great kid on and off the mat.

He's been great to watch. I'm looking forward to what he can do in these last two tournaments.

Congrats Hayden. Great video.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Congrats are in order for NDSU/Crosby Ironton's Hayden Zillmer, who just recorded his 100th career victory, with a fall vs Grand Canyon. He's had a remarkable career, especially considering he's added a solid 50 pounds in college. Already an All American, this is another great accomplishment to an already impressive resume. Hopefully he can cap off his career with a B12 title and a run at the 184 pound national title.

Also, I'd really like to see him give the international circuit a go at 86 kilos with his combination of size, speed, and technique. Taylor, Ruth, and Dake all represent huge challenges, but they can't match Hayden's physicality and strength. No clue if he's interested or not, but it'd be interesting to see how he could do at a RTC, particularly a place like the Ohio RTC.
    He'd do fine in either freestyle or Greco-Roman at the USOTC here in Colorado Springs. A lot depends on what he wants to do after his NCAA career, which is by far the hardest grind on the body and mind for the sport of wrestling. We lose a lot of potential Olympians because these guys have little left in them once they conclude their college careers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Hayden moved up to #4 in the Intermat rankings this week.

He is fun to watch...A National Title is in his future! GO Hayden!

I didn't want to start a new thread, but a different perspective of Hayden-

http://fargopublicschools.areavoices...ical-pe-class/

Both of my kids attend Washington and think he's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread, but a different perspective of Hayden-

http://fargopublicschools.areavoices...ical-pe-class/

Both of my kids attend Washington and think he's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's my elementary school alma mater. It's great that Bison athletes still student teach there.