Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nebraska vs NDSU Dual

Default Nebraska vs NDSU Dual

Getting excited to watch the Bison in Lincoln. Anyone coming down to Lincoln for this dual, let me know. I am planning on having a rather large contigent of fans at the dual and thinking about meeting up prior or after the dual.

Lets hope for a great 2022-2023 season.

Default Re: Nebraska vs NDSU Dual

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBison View Post
    Getting excited to watch the Bison in Lincoln. Anyone coming down to Lincoln for this dual, let me know. I am planning on having a rather large contigent of fans at the dual and thinking about meeting up prior or after the dual.

Lets hope for a great 2022-2023 season.
    I'm still on the fence, but I'm kicking around going to the dual and then MN vs Nebraska in football on Saturday

that would be a cool weekend trip.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Go time vs Nebraska on BTN+

Hoping for a strong showing from the good guys. A win would be an incredibly tall task but not out of the realm of possibilities.

I'm not expecting Lovett for Nebraska at 149, but they have a ton of former blue chips recruits that make their team beyond tough.

Big match for Franek in what could legitimately be a national championship season. The top guys at 157 are all so close and this match will mean a ton when it comes to seeding NCAAs. He needs this one. Would love to see Caliendo, Parker, and Pentz all win too.

LFG

Negrete starting it off at 125. Hoping to see big growth in his aggressiveness and finishing from neutral.

Takes on a top 10 opponent in Liam Cronin. Can't be passive, need to get on the attack and finish quickly and avoid the scrambles.

Let's go blue chipper!

Negrete in on a single, picks it up, Cronin rolls under an no points. Need quicker finishes

An incorrectly called stalling on Negrete. He had his back out but Cronin was just pushing, which by definition, should be a stall on him.

Good movement from Negrete, but he is dropping to all fours too much. Need to keep the movement up and get Cronin off balance. Cronin doing well controlling from the front head

Re-attack single for Carlos but he can't finish. Doing well. 30 secs to go in the first

End of the first and we're scoreless but Negrete has been warned for the stall. All of the offense came from Negrete.

Cronin starts down