Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2/6 vs IPFW

Default Re: 2/6 vs IPFW

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Don't want people too take this wrong, but the injury to Paul probably is good for AJ. He has been in my opinion a reluctant shooter, generally deferring to Paul to shoot the ball. Now he's being put in a position to have to step up and be the shooter. I think it's really going too help his confidence.
    That, and with players stepping in during Carlin's absence may give Richman and the players themselves confidence that they can contribute even when Carlin and Paul get back into the swing of things.

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Another great game by the herd as the D had a great team effort and held them to 46 points probably their low for the year and this team they played was leading the conference. Good turnout by Bison faithful it's actually kind of fun to play these games at the SA but looking forward to the new arena next year of course should be even better!
    It was a decent atmosphere on Saturday but I would hope that once they get into the SHAC the student apathy goes away. I was fairly impressed with the amount of students who did make it to the game on Saturday but I first noticed it during the SDSU game and I noticed even moreso on Saturday; the students who are there don't get out of their chairs once the anthem is over except to leave. I'd certainly expect that to improve with a real student section again like they'll have at the SHAC and it'll add a ton to the in-game atmosphere.

They gave away two big screens to two lucky students on Thursday.
    I would have taken the free shuttle and went to the free game...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans