Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Miller

Default Re: Scott Miller

Scott's definitely at the heart of this fanbase's connection to a very successful athletics program. His passion and professionalism is part of what makes gameday a top-notch presentation at NDSU and hearing that he's going through this is just heartbreaking. All the hope in the world to him.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Scott's definitely at the heart of this fanbase's connection to a very successful athletics program. His passion and professionalism is part of what makes gameday a top-notch presentation at NDSU and hearing that he's going through this is just heartbreaking. All the hope in the world to him.
    But
    I've never met Scott, but what a seemingly nice person. Good thoughts to him!

Quote Originally Posted by ptrBison View Post
    But
    I've never met Scott, but what a seemingly nice person. Good thoughts to him!
    Me neither but I've heard him on the radio for so many years, whether it's games or just doing radio shows, I feel like I do know him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Prayers to Scott Miller.

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I remember Scott as the nerdy new sports guy in Minot and thought he would never last. He's done very well. I've never listened to him on the radio but it sounds like he is adored. I hope he gets well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I remember Scott as the nerdy new sports guy in Minot and thought he would never last. He's done very well. I've never listened to him on the radio but it sounds like he is adored. I hope he gets well soon.
    I don't remember that.....what year(s) would he have been on in Minot?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I don't remember that.....what year(s) would he have been on in Minot?
    I'm pretty sure it was when I was in HS - late 80s. I was trying to confirm online. One article I found said he's a Minot native and has been in Fargo for 20 years so that fits.

Scott was in Grand Forks for a while. He was set to be the radio voice of the Grand Forks Varmints before he got the NDSU job in the mid 90's. We had to kind of scramble to find a new guy who turned out to be Jim Bohlman.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I remember him also. He would come to Rugby once in a while to cover games, just a gentleman always was and always will be. He literally brings the games alive for us listeners of his radio broadcast! He has become the standard of excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    I remember him also. He would come to Rugby once in a while to cover games, just a gentleman always was and always will be. He literally brings the games alive for us listeners of his radio broadcast! He has become the standard of excellence.
    Broadcaster Hall of Fame for Mr Miller
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.