Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Miller

Default Re: Scott Miller

Anyone have an update in Scotty's condition? Cancer is a bitch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Amen!!!!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Anyone have an update in Scotty's condition? Cancer is a bitch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I was visiting with some of his radio family yesterday, he has apparently taken a turn for the worse . He can use all the positive thoughts and prayers we can bring Bison Nation.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I was visiting with some of his radio family yesterday, he has apparently taken a turn for the worse . He can use all the positive thoughts and prayers we can bring Bison Nation.
    That's what Joel mentioned on the radio this morning… Prayers for Scotty Miller.

this sucks!!!!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Mike McFeely tweeted something anti cancer last night so assuming they had heard something late last night.

This was tweeted and on his facebook page.

Someday, cancer, we will find a way to beat you. And then we'll piss on your grave.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

We are praying here, and I get the feeling all of Bison Nation is also, way to go HERD.

Not knowing his situation right now, I do know it really doesnt matter what gets said informally. Just to say this from having gone through 3 different forms of Chemotherapy in the last 20 months, just because the patient has taken a downturn, or is just feeling poorly, does not mean a thing. Chemo, in any form, is meant to beat-the-shit out of the cancer cells, and in the process they beat-the-shit out of the good, non-cancerous cells. Hopefully the cancer cells die, and your good cells can regenerate and make you strong once again. The younger a person is, the more aggressive the cancer can be(as all 3 of my Mayo Doctors will attest to), but also, the stronger the patient is, the more he or she can fight! Scotty is young...strong, and a fighter...we are in your fight with you Scotty...beat this shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    This was tweeted and on his facebook page.

Someday, cancer, we will find a way to beat you. And then we'll piss on your grave.
    That was what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    That was what I saw.
    It was just vauge enough that we knew what it was about and others took it as an oppertunity to be asses.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans