Page 93 of 126 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Damn it Tab- take complaints to private messaging. This is your LAST and final warning.

you know the spoons were delayed. The shipping company said it’d be only another year or two.
    Loaf said pm's were only for messages of a sexual nature.*

*Izzy already filled up his inbox**
    **If you know what I mean

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You promised us a wall to keep the GA swine out...I haven't seen anything yet. Reserved folk were also supposed to get laser-engraved spoons for our dip-n-dots. Haven't seen that either. You are a fraud.
    The problem with the GA people is that they are now illegally sending their beautiful, sexy, short-skirted women into the reserved lot, and we at ThM have shown no inclination AT ALL to send them back from whence they came.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Damn it Tab- take complaints to private messaging. This is your LAST and final warning.

you know the spoons were delayed. The shipping company said it’d be only another year or two.
    Only too right, Chubs. JFC, some people have no patience with all the good works that we do.

Loaf said pm's were only for messages of a sexual nature.*

*Izzy already filled up his inbox**
    **If you know what I mean
    Well this one IS true ............ but only IF you identify as a good-looking AC-DC loving female tailgater (Reserved or GA) with a boatload of tattoos in fun places and had no Y chromosome at birth.

Hell, you're not even a good-looking male (if I recall correctly, your mother had to be blindfolded at birth), so you should never PM us, or call us. Ever.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 05-21-2021 at 07:45 PM.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I was thinking the other day .............. and that can be both a very brilliant thing, AND an extremely dangerous thing at the same time ..................... that when AC/DC finally shows up this fall, as they most certainly will , and they then proceed to naturally pull me up onto the makeshift West Lot stage in order to sing my praises, kiss my butt (figuratively, of course), and generally fawn all over me ................ I certainly, as protocol insists, will act all shy and embarrassed and humble over it all, and probably even briefly pretend like I'm NOT going to come up there ................. but at the end of the day, I'll HAVE to do it (darn it!) - for the good of this organization - like all great leaders do when they take the credit for everything, even though it is so grossly out of character for me.

But then it suddenly dawned on me ................... If and when I walk out in front of those teeming adoring masses, I don't have an official Bison Loaf/ThM walk-out song to play in the background! WTF?!! Lord knows we watch enough pro wrestling around here during working hours, so how did we ever miss this very basic detail of world-class showmanship?! I'll tell you how, dammit - gross dereliction of duties, that's how! So after throwing a big hissy-fit and firing a few more lackies and brownnosers, the surviving lackies and brownnosers and I got together over a few cold ones after lawn dart league one evening, and came up with some pretty nice options, of which this one appears to be the early front-runner.

Another crisis averted, thank-you very much.

If you have any other suggestions before we make our final selection, please let us know.

Yeah, that one is good, but there is something about this one that seems, uh, more fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPm_G0o7dug
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Yeah, that one is good, but there is something about this one that seems, uh, more fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPm_G0o7dug
    We'll give this the consideration it deserves, but you are kind of changing up the whole storyline here. It seems to me that I'd have to make a 'heel' turn in order to walk-out to this music.

That's not gonna work. Everybody in the whole world knows that I'm a 'babyface' if there ever was one!

Happy day! An updated Thunderstruck Makers schedule is out, so we suggest you get your egregiously over-priced dues in fast for 2021 ......................................... because some might suggest it all goes downhill from there.

2021 - AC/DC with Live Intro of Thunderstruck, followed by exclusive Meet 'n Greet for well-heeled, uppity, reserved lot bastards. (Tentative only - not to be construed as booked, but it's us, people, and we've never let you down before.)

2022 - {Reserved for rest and relaxation} (fully paid, of course) after a half-decade of great work by ThM and the stress of tentatively booking AC/DC in 2021.

2023 - The Carpenters with a pre-recorded laid-back rendition of Thunderstruck, except that Karen Carpenter has been deceased for 30 years, so really not the Carpenters at all, but it'll be fine. Trust us.

2024 - William Shatner with a scintillating Live spoken-word version of Thunderstruck, followed by an organic coffee & tea social, tree hugging event, and NPR fundraiser out in the West Lot.

2025 - Sam Kinison with a live comedy version of Thunderstruck, followed by ................... wait what? Kinison's dead too? Dammit.

2026 - Mylo Hatzenbuhler with a distinctly Strasburg version of Thunderstruck, backed by the Hoople ND Community Choir.

2027 - Daft Punk with a techno-revival version of Thunderstruck, followed by a gigantic techno record burning out in the West Lot, complete with free hotdogs & smores after the game.

2028 - AC/DC finally returns with a Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet for the GA Tailgaters this time who did not have a chance in hell of getting in the first time back in 2021 (even assuming AC/DC showed up, that is - haha ). Tentative only - not actually booked, and remember that mullets are still not allowed - you filthy pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Happy day! An updated Thunderstruck Makers schedule is out, so we suggest you get your egregiously over-priced dues in fast for 2021 ......................................... because some might suggest it all goes downhill from there.

2021 - AC/DC with Live Intro of Thunderstruck, followed by exclusive Meet 'n Greet for well-heeled, uppity, reserved lot bastards. (Tentative only - not to be construed as booked, but it's us, people, and we've never let you down before.)

2022 - {Reserved for rest and relaxation} (fully paid, of course) after a half-decade of great work by ThM and the stress of tentatively booking AC/DC in 2021.

2023 - The Carpenters with a pre-recorded laid-back rendition of Thunderstruck, except that Karen Carpenter has been deceased for 30 years, so really not the Carpenters at all, but it'll be fine. Trust us.

2024 - William Shatner with a scintillating Live spoken-word version of Thunderstruck, followed by an organic coffee & tea social, tree hugging event, and NPR fundraiser out in the West Lot.

2025 - Sam Kinison with a live comedy version of Thunderstruck, followed by ................... wait what? Kinison's dead too? Dammit.

2026 - Mylo Hatzenbuhler with a distinctly Strasburg version of Thunderstruck, backed by the Hoople ND Community Choir.

2027 - Daft Punk with a techno-revival version of Thunderstruck, followed by a gigantic techno record burning out in the West Lot, complete with free hotdogs & smores after the game.

2028 - AC/DC finally returns with a Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet for the GA Tailgaters this time who did not have a chance in hell of getting in the first time back in 2021 (even assuming AC/DC showed up, that is - haha ). Tentative only - not actually booked, and remember that mullets are still not allowed - you filthy pigs.
    Supreme Super Head Honcho Bison Loaf Sir! This is brilliant.

Book them now when the price is low. Allow AI and Android technology to greatly improve... we get to watch the improved Carpenters, Sam Kinnison, and AC/DCs 1st concert with Axl, Brian, and Bon Scott all rocking from HELL!!!

So Loaf, due to pressing concerns in other parts of Bisonville, I find it prudent to find out the organ-donor policy at these Thunderstruck Makers productions. How much (if any) consent is needed in order to harvest organs at these events?* Also, how dead (if at all) does the person need to be in order to start the removal?

*Already known that GA tailgaters consent is not needed at any time.**
    **GA tailgate at your own risk
    Last edited by TransAmBison; 05-26-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

So Loaf, due to pressing concerns in other parts of Bisonville, I find it prudent to find out the organ-donor policy at these Thunderstruck Makers productions. How much (if any) consent is needed in order to harvest organs at these events?* Also, how dead (if at all) does the person need to be in order to start the removal?

*Already known that GA tailgaters consent is not needed at any time.**
    **GA tailgate at your own risk
    You poor bastards on mainstream Bisonville need to come over here to the tingly nether-regions of Thunderstruck Makers, where together WE (meaning our team of me and my minions, except that I do all the IMPORTANT work around here myself, dammit - not that I'm complaining about it, but it's frustrating as hell, and makes me want to kick their asses until they spit blood and scream for mercy!) are building a new peaceful, tolerant, and utopian society centered on World-Class Tailgating and Classic Rock and Roll.

As for the organ donor policies of our blossoming utopia, you BV guys completely overthink all this stuff, unlike ThM, where we rarely if ever think anything through. But look at all the unbelievable success we've had in such a short period of time.

So, here’s our philosophy ..................... if your organs are good enough to donate in the first place, then you clearly aren't tailgating hard enough, and therefore are clearly not ThM material, and thus we clearly don't have to worry about it.

End of story. Problem solved. Again.

Despite trying like hell on a daily, sometimes even hourly basis, you all know by now that I can't quit you dear, dear lovely people. Dammit, we've bonded and nothing will ever break that sacred bond unless I get another shot at a Big-12 gig (and then somehow don't screw the pooch like I did the last time ). Then I'm out of here in 2 seconds flat, but otherwise, we're stuck with each other - for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and disgust.

But there are times ................... Oh Dear Lord, there definitely ARE times .......................... in which we wonder why we waste our time on all you cheap-ass wrinkly Scandinavian-Americans, and not target the culturally diverse, international crowd of young mushskulls.

Take this little Spaniard kid, for example. Imagine my great surprise when I just recently found out that there even WERE still Spaniards in the world after they bombed us at Pearl Harbor ........ and now this! THIS is the kind of clientele that we might be able to work with ....... infamy at Pearl Harbor or not!

So, consider yourselves on notice, Fargo. You have 30 days to comply, or else!

Spainiard kid? His name is Inigo Montoya.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.