Page 92 of 126 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    We heard that CAS was back, so we're a bit surprised and a little hurt, quite frankly, that ThM hasn't received a message from him telling us that we "better get AC/DC in here soon or you dumbf*cks can all GFY's". Anyway, even though he, and almost every other Thunderstruck Maker Member is 5 years delinquent in their egregiously overpriced organizational dues, we're glad to see him back (because even the great ones like us can't squeeze money out of a person who's gone) and thus we dedicate our latest find to him.

True, there are no tattoos involved, but the tickling fingers had our fertile minds imagining all kinds of possibilities!

Most of you also know that we here at Thunderstruck Makers devote 95% of our exhaustive 2-hour workday (give or take) to our main objective, AC/DC. But we also have many other super important duties (too many, really, for what we are getting paid for, dammit), among which is finding interesting and affordable back-up acts that you would enjoy, and that we can turn to, upon the extremely small and almost laughable chance that AC/DC can't be pressured or bribed to get their bony asses in here.

So we've added this chick to that list. You can see the list here ............................................ http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...09#post1123609
    I feel I’ve contributed to ThM vicariously through my unrelenting support of AC/DC by looping them on every radio/Bluetooth speaker I own. Plus, “Ladders give, Snakes take” (Sin City) and balance of lyrics, just move me.

And then there is this, which serves me well and proper for not Covid jabbing/stabbing:

https://youtu.be/d2RZXeQc5HU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I feel I’ve contributed to ThM vicariously through my unrelenting support of AC/DC by looping them on every radio/Bluetooth speaker I own. Plus, “Ladders give, Snakes take” (Sin City) and balance of lyrics, just move me.

And then there is this, which serves me well and proper for not Covid jabbing/stabbing:

https://youtu.be/d2RZXeQc5HU

"Rich man poor man
    Beggar man thief
    You ain't got a hope in hell
    That's my belief"

Well, my friend, you've still got excellent taste in music that's for sure, even within the high standards of the AC/DC musical library itself , and your vicarious contributions are very touching and all, ................. but we would rather have the cash.

ThM Editorial Note to New Readers: We intensely ogled CAS's musical find a couple of years ago and decided NOT to add it to our approved backup list at that time. He's likely still a little huffy over it. You can read that very fair and expert review here ..................... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...40#post1304040

My Dearest Delinquent Thunderstruck Makers,

Okay, Okay. We finally admit that our membership dues are way, way down this year. In fact, we've now gotten to the point in which we have NO Members In Good Standing at all. And even as it's been well documented over the years (by us) that we are preaching to a bunch of cheap bastards in this AC/DC-led choir, we are going to magnanimously take the high-road on this one (as usual), and place no undue blame upon you personally at this given time. Officially, we'll continue to use the "science-based" approach of the Covid Pandemic as the cause of our severe financial hardship ...... and possibly just a little because we've technically not brought AC/DC in here yet as promised ....... and MAYBE just another skoash more because we inexplicably did that whole dumbass kneeling thing during the Thunderstruck Intro a while back.

But now, as we look ahead to a brighter future this fall, with a return to tailgating and a return to a greater-than-zero chance that AC/DC finally shows up this time, it behooves us to get the word out about our very reasonable membership dues packages that make all the magic happen here at ThM.

Below you'll find our official dues structure. We ask that you study it carefully and pick a package that fits your needs the best, while letting us know how we can get the funds out of your bank account as soon as possible ........ BUT while you're doing this, and we can't stress this enough, don't ever call us. Ever. For our part of the bargain, we'll give you a great membership experience, and we'll promise that the non-payment bullshit that you've pulled in the past will be forgiven for eternity, or at least until we need to use it against you sometime in the future, whichever comes first.

Now THAT'S a deal you just can't afford to pass up!

Fiscally Yours in Advance,
    Loaf

Thunderstruck Makers Annual Dues Chart

Member in Good Standing, No Additional Benefits (except for a totally awesome window sticker) ... $50
    Member in Good Standing, With Permission to Wear Virtue-Signalling Covid Mask on your Faucian Facial Features ... $750
    Member in Good Standing, With Permission to NOT Drink Alcohol (??) ... $1,000 (+ $400 for emergency couseling fees)
    Member Not in Good Standing, But is a Really "Fit"-Looking, Non-GA Tailgating Lady Under the Age of 60 ... $0** (** Discreetly display tattoos on an interesting body part, and we'll end up paying YOU!)
    Member in Good Standing, With a Friday Night "Defund All Security Personnel While We Park 'n Party" Pass ... $500
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Morning "Early-Entry, Stay in the Damn Vehicle, No Drinking-In-Line" Pass ... $250
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Morning "Early-Entry, Stay in the Damn Vehicle, Heavy Drinking-In-Line" Pass ... $400
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Morning "Early Entry, Roam the Grounds Freely, Full and Excessive Drinking" Pass ... $600
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Afternoon, "Show Up When I Want, Budge in Line Like an Asshat" Pass ... $750
    Member Not in Good Standing, But Is an Uppity Rich Bastard Loaded with F-U Money and an F-U Attitude ... $5,000
    Member in Good Standing, With a 1-Year From Now Expiration Dated Ticket to the AC/DC Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet ... $1,000 (No refunds please, we can't control headstrong rock bands, FFS!)
    Member in Good Standing, With a 10-Years From Now Expiration Dated Ticket to the AC/DC Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet ... $2,500 (If it doesn't happen within this time period, we'll be long gone!)
    Member in Good Standing, With a Non-Expiration Dated Ticket to the AC/DC Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet ... $5,000** (** Does not include AC/DC event fees, obviously)
    Member in Good Standing, With a Full 7-Minute Annual Personal Audience with ThM Supreme Head Honcho Bison Loaf (not available to current or recent GA Tailgaters, nor does it include alcohol) ... $5,000
    Member Not in Good Standing, But with Impressive, Full-Size, Big-12-Level Pom-Poms out in Full Glorious View ... $5 (but easily waived if necessary)
    Member in Good Standing, With Full Benefits and Limited Access to the ThM Hospitality Tent (but we retain the right to put you to work) ... $7,500
    Member in Good Standing, With Full Benefits and Unlimited Access to the ThM Hospitality Tent (but within reason, dammit) ... $10,000
    Member in Good Standing, With Full Benefits and Unlimited Access to the ThM Hospitality Tent, and Weekly (yes, we said Weekly!) 15-minute bull sessions at Bison Loaf's Reserved Drink Table to enjoy his Witty Banter and NSFW Comments ... $15,000

Legal Disclaimer - ThM Annual Dues Packages are NOT Available To Prospective Members that:

1. Are NOT willing to follow all ThM decrees and pronouncements blindly and robotically for your own damn good (The good news is that based on the recent Covid lockdowns and mandates, that's not many of you!)
    2. Have been a General Admission Tailgater within the past 10 years.
    3. Have accidently burned random stuff to the ground and rioted peacefully within the past 365 days.
    4. Have an oversized wallet connected to a big-honkin' chain that's coming halfway out of your back damn pocket.
    5. Have ever been to a Barry Manilow concert, or ever thought about attending a Barry Manilow concert, for whatever reason what-so-ever, what the hell were you thinking.
    6. Have ever worn Bermuda shorts or a paisly blue leisure suit.
    7. Have forgotten the words to the pre-Back in Black-era AC/DC classics sung by the late great Bon Scott. (Time for you to grow up and start taking Rock & Roll seriously, for chrissakes!)
    8. Have black eyeliner running down your cheeks when it rains or when you cry.
    9. Are not in full support of an initiated measure to use tax dollars in bringing women's beach volleyball to the West Lot during tailgating.
    10. Believe that this whole "AC/DC to the West Lot" thing is one big, premeditated, elaborate scam.

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

My Dearest Delinquent Thunderstruck Makers,

Okay, Okay. We finally admit that our membership dues are way, way down this year. In fact, we've now gotten to the point in which we have NO Members In Good Standing at all. And even as it's been well documented over the years (by us) that we are preaching to a bunch of cheap bastards in this AC/DC-led choir, we are going to magnanimously take the high-road on this one (as usual), and place no undue blame upon you personally at this given time. Officially, we'll continue to use the "science-based" approach of the Covid Pandemic as the cause of our severe financial hardship ...... and possibly just a little because we've technically not brought AC/DC in here yet as promised ....... and MAYBE just another skoash more because we inexplicably did that whole dumbass kneeling thing during the Thunderstruck Intro a while back.

But now, as we look ahead to a brighter future this fall, with a return to tailgating and a return to a greater-than-zero chance that AC/DC finally shows up this time, it behooves us to get the word out about our very reasonable membership dues packages that make all the magic happen here at ThM.

Below you'll find our official dues structure. We ask that you study it carefully and pick a package that fits your needs the best, while letting us know how we can get the funds out of your bank account as soon as possible ........ BUT while you're doing this, and we can't stress this enough, don't ever call us. Ever. For our part of the bargain, we'll give you a great membership experience, and we'll promise that the non-payment bullshit that you've pulled in the past will be forgiven for eternity, or at least until we need to use it against you sometime in the future, whichever comes first.

Now THAT'S a deal you just can't afford to pass up!

Fiscally Yours in Advance,
    Loaf

Thunderstruck Makers Annual Dues Chart

Member in Good Standing, No Additional Benefits (except for a totally awesome window sticker) ... $50
    Member in Good Standing, With Permission to Wear Virtue-Signalling Covid Mask on your Faucian Facial Features ... $750
    Member in Good Standing, With Permission to NOT Drink Alcohol (??) ... $1,000 (+ $400 for emergency couseling fees)
    Member Not in Good Standing, But is a Really "Fit"-Looking, Non-GA Tailgating Lady Under the Age of 60 ... $0** (** Discreetly display tattoos on an interesting body part, and we'll end up paying YOU!)
    Member in Good Standing, With a Friday Night "Defund All Security Personnel While We Park 'n Party" Pass ... $500
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Morning "Early-Entry, Stay in the Damn Vehicle, No Drinking-In-Line" Pass ... $250
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Morning "Early-Entry, Stay in the Damn Vehicle, Heavy Drinking-In-Line" Pass ... $400
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Morning "Early Entry, Roam the Grounds Freely, Full and Excessive Drinking" Pass ... $600
    Member in Good Standing, With a Saturday Afternoon, "Show Up When I Want, Budge in Line Like an Asshat" Pass ... $750
    Member Not in Good Standing, But Is an Uppity Rich Bastard Loaded with F-U Money and an F-U Attitude ... $5,000
    Member in Good Standing, With a 1-Year From Now Expiration Dated Ticket to the AC/DC Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet ... $1,000 (No refunds please, we can't control headstrong rock bands, FFS!)
    Member in Good Standing, With a 10-Years From Now Expiration Dated Ticket to the AC/DC Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet ... $2,500 (If it doesn't happen within this time period, we'll be long gone!)
    Member in Good Standing, With a Non-Expiration Dated Ticket to the AC/DC Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet ... $5,000** (** Does not include AC/DC event fees, obviously)
    Member in Good Standing, With a Full 7-Minute Annual Personal Audience with ThM Supreme Head Honcho Bison Loaf (not available to current or recent GA Tailgaters, nor does it include alcohol) ... $5,000
    Member Not in Good Standing, But with Impressive, Full-Size, Big-12-Level Pom-Poms out in Full Glorious View ... $5 (but easily waived if necessary)
    Member in Good Standing, With Full Benefits and Limited Access to the ThM Hospitality Tent (but we retain the right to put you to work) ... $7,500
    Member in Good Standing, With Full Benefits and Unlimited Access to the ThM Hospitality Tent (but within reason, dammit) ... $10,000
    Member in Good Standing, With Full Benefits and Unlimited Access to the ThM Hospitality Tent, and Weekly (yes, we said Weekly!) 15-minute bull sessions at Bison Loaf's Reserved Drink Table to enjoy his Witty Banter and NSFW Comments ... $15,000

Legal Disclaimer - ThM Annual Dues Packages are NOT Available To Prospective Members that:

1. Are NOT willing to follow all ThM decrees and pronouncements blindly and robotically for your own damn good (The good news is that based on the recent Covid lockdowns and mandates, that's not many of you!)
    2. Have been a General Admission Tailgater within the past 10 years.
    3. Have accidently burned random stuff to the ground and rioted peacefully within the past 365 days.
    4. Have an oversized wallet connected to a big-honkin' chain that's coming halfway out of your back damn pocket.
    5. Have ever been to a Barry Manilow concert, or ever thought about attending a Barry Manilow concert, for whatever reason what-so-ever, what the hell were you thinking.
    6. Have ever worn Bermuda shorts or a paisly blue leisure suit.
    7. Have forgotten the words to the pre-Back in Black-era AC/DC classics sung by the late great Bon Scott. (Time for you to grow up and start taking Rock & Roll seriously, for chrissakes!)
    8. Have black eyeliner running down your cheeks when it rains or when you cry.
    9. Are not in full support of an initiated measure to use tax dollars in bringing women's beach volleyball to the West Lot during tailgating.
    10. Believe that this whole "AC/DC to the West Lot" thing is one big, premeditated, elaborate scam.
    So, just for clarity, you would not let this girl in for $0 due to an over-age violation?

https://images.app.goo.gl/ygjjwujwHBVR3GRo9

https://images.app.goo.gl/YZwAzHnPS4BZ1vGy9

Secondly, what if I in fact DID burn some shit down and it wasn’t specifically an “accident”?

Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So, just for clarity, you would not let this girl in for $0 due to an over-age violation?

https://images.app.goo.gl/ygjjwujwHBVR3GRo9

https://images.app.goo.gl/YZwAzHnPS4BZ1vGy9

Secondly, what if I in fact DID burn some shit down and it wasn’t specifically an “accident”?

My handlers say that I'm not supposed to answer questions about ThM policy.

I was thinking the other day .............. and that can be both a very brilliant thing, AND an extremely dangerous thing at the same time ..................... that when AC/DC finally shows up this fall, as they most certainly will , and they then proceed to naturally pull me up onto the makeshift West Lot stage in order to sing my praises, kiss my butt (figuratively, of course), and generally fawn all over me ................ I certainly, as protocol insists, will act all shy and embarrassed and humble over it all, and probably even briefly pretend like I'm NOT going to come up there ................. but at the end of the day, I'll HAVE to do it (darn it!) - for the good of this organization - like all great leaders do when they take the credit for everything, even though it is so grossly out of character for me.

But then it suddenly dawned on me ................... If and when I walk out in front of those teeming adoring masses, I don't have an official Bison Loaf/ThM walk-out song to play in the background! WTF?!! Lord knows we watch enough pro wrestling around here during working hours, so how did we ever miss this very basic detail of world-class showmanship?! I'll tell you how, dammit - gross dereliction of duties, that's how! So after throwing a big hissy-fit and firing a few more lackies and brownnosers, the surviving lackies and brownnosers and I got together over a few cold ones after lawn dart league one evening, and came up with some pretty nice options, of which this one appears to be the early front-runner.

Another crisis averted, thank-you very much.

If you have any other suggestions before we make our final selection, please let us know.

I was thinking the other day .............. and that can be both a very brilliant thing, AND an extremely dangerous thing at the same time ..................... that when AC/DC finally shows up this fall, as they most certainly will , and they then proceed to naturally pull me up onto the makeshift West Lot stage in order to sing my praises, kiss my butt (figuratively, of course), and generally fawn all over me ................ I certainly, as protocol insists, will act all shy and embarrassed and humble over it all, and probably even briefly pretend like I'm NOT going to come up there ................. but at the end of the day, I'll HAVE to do it (darn it!) - for the good of this organization - like all great leaders do when they take the credit for everything, even though it is so grossly out of character for me.

But then it suddenly dawned on me ................... If and when I walk out in front of those teeming adoring masses, I don't have an official Bison Loaf/ThM walk-out song to play in the background! WTF?!! Lord knows we watch enough pro wrestling around here during working hours, so how did we ever miss this very basic detail of world-class showmanship?! I'll tell you how, dammit - gross dereliction of duties, that's how! So after throwing a big hissy-fit and firing a few more lackies and brownnosers, the surviving lackies and brownnosers and I got together over a few cold ones after lawn dart league one evening, and came up with some pretty nice options, of which this one appears to be the early front-runner.

Another crisis averted, thank-you very much.

If you have any other suggestions before we make our final selection, please let us know.

Super Humble Supreme Super Honcho Loaf Sir!

I apologize. This intro song oversight was completely my fault. I have been sucked into political threads and licking the wrong boots.

Your modesty and graciousness know no bound, thank you for not humiliating me Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Super Humble Supreme Super Honcho Loaf Sir!

I apologize. This intro song oversight was completely my fault. I have been sucked into political threads and licking the wrong boots.

Your modesty and graciousness know no bound, thank you for not humiliating me Sir!
    My dear Sargent Chubs, this is STILL a free country in some places (recent and present pandemic mandates excepted, of course ....... stay safe), and you are free to lick the boots (spellchecker, don't fail me now!) of whomever you would like on your own time. But when you are punched in on the less-than-minimum-wage time clock here at ThM ..................... your ass is mine. (Damn, I fear that phrase is going to be misinterpreted somehow in this crowd!)

Now go in peace, to love and serve your Loaf. Amen.

(And don't forget to mask up if I tell you to, you selfish bastard!)

You promised us a wall to keep the GA swine out...I haven't seen anything yet. Reserved folk were also supposed to get laser-engraved spoons for our dip-n-dots. Haven't seen that either. You are a fraud.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You promised us a wall to keep the GA swine out...I haven't seen anything yet. Reserved folk were also supposed to get laser-engraved spoons for our dip-n-dots. Haven't seen that either. You are a fraud.
    Damn it Tab- take complaints to private messaging. This is your LAST and final warning.

you know the spoons were delayed. The shipping company said it’d be only another year or two.