Page 76 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Supreme Head Super Honcho Loaf Sir- if I may ask a question, Is the smile on your statues face hinting at something?

Is this statue immortalizing the moment you received some BIG news???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I have felt so damn sorry for most of you people, having to suffer through all the political bull crap of recent other threads, that I decided ……….. just this once …………. to descend down from my lofty P5, Big-12 perch, and give you all reason to live until the football season starts.

So here is some Angus Young news (well deserved, I might add) to sustain you through your time of pain and distress. You're very welcome.

"AC-DC's Angus Young Honored with Limited Edition Rock Iconz Statue" ………………………….. https://www.antimusic.com/news/19/Fe...ck_Iconz.shtml

A bargain at $149! How many of the 3000 did you buy?

https://knucklebonz.com/product/angu...-iconz-statue/
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    A bargain at $149! How many of the 3000 did you buy?

https://knucklebonz.com/product/angu...-iconz-statue/
    Actually, none. Obviously something was wrong with the site and it wouldn't accept my still unexpired, yet-to-be-confiscated State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT) credit card. I'll try again later.

I also hear that the next chosen poor slob ThM leader that somehow has to follow such sustained brilliance into a no-win popularity scenario ……... will be required, as part of the new hiring contract stipulations, to offer the Angus statues as premiums for all paid-up-in-full-ONLY Reserved Thunderstruck Makers Members in good standing (those few, that is, that didn't get pissed off and leave after the previous honcho flew the coop).

In what I can only imagine as a very unnecessary but extremely gracious goodwill gesture toward the icky and uncouth GA crowd and the shameful Reserved low-donators, the rest of you lucky bastards will be getting the highly-sought-after Loaf statue.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Supreme Head Super Honcho Loaf Sir- if I may ask a question, Is the smile on your statues face hinting at something?

Is this statue immortalizing the moment you received some BIG news???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While I don't remember exactly, my dear Sargent Chubs (you know we had too MANY successes in this great organization to be able to specify just ONE of them ), I certainly DO distinctly remember something "BIG" happening here!

Also, I remember feeling a huge sense of relief after days and days of a terrifying lack of inner organizational movement that I was feeling in my gut at the time. This was certainly due to all the "crap" I had been attempting to digest from loads of nutty membership feedback. But, as we leaders are born to do at times like these, I continued to achingly and relentlessly push out toward our immediate goal and, after a lot of blood, sweat and tears (and I do mean ALOT!), finally pinched off my own inner demons and then flushed away all the rancorous and odiferous negativity from a supremely blocked constituency.

The rest, as they say, is tailgating history.

While I don't remember exactly, my dear Sargent Chubs (you know we had too MANY successes in this great organization to be able to specify just ONE of them ), I certainly DO distinctly remember something "BIG" happening here!

Also, I remember feeling a huge sense of relief after days and days of a terrifying lack of inner organizational movement that I was feeling in my gut at the time. This was certainly due to all the "crap" I had been attempting to digest from loads of nutty membership feedback. But, as we leaders are born to do at times like these, I continued to achingly and relentlessly push out toward our immediate goal and, after a lot of blood, sweat and tears (and I do mean ALOT!), finally pinched off my own inner demons and then flushed away all the rancorous and odiferous negativity from a supremely blocked constituency.

The rest, as they say, is tailgating history.
    Where is Bubba Gump when you need him?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I'm only posting this in case I ever get a chance to show up at Thunderstruck Makers and I'm given the 3rd degree.

WTF! Why haven't the dead asses over at the SBOHT announced any news on a new Thunderstruck Makers honcho yet!?!?

The anx of the yearning masses can only be contained for so long.

Meanwhile, we want to thank such fee-delinquent, protocol ignoring, and emotionally directionless new members like Greta (above) and Rosh (below, as it was linked in another thread ) for keeping the faith during their time of trial in the AC/DC desert, and distributing the taste of classic rock & roll manna that is all around us!

Dear Former ThM friends,

Rumor out on the street is that the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT) is about to announce the four finalists for the vacant Thunderstruck Makers position. They are, in no particular order:

1. Gaptooth
    2. Gaptooth's sister
    3. Runtheoption (really getting desperate here!)
    4. Reverend Bob (free ass tattoos for everyone!)

I'm sure ThM insiders got a text about this and have been sworn to secrecy, but, if this list is indeed true, it seems like overly sloppy and substandard work, even for the SBOHT. Somebody better get a handle on this real quick, or else all the great work done that was oh-so-close to getting AC/DC in here over the years, is going to go right down the shitter!

I would also like to announce that, even though I am down here in Big-12 country, collecting a big, fat paycheck for my awesome Power-5 faux tailgating position, I HAVE NOT OFFICIALLY RESIGNED MY FORMER THUNDERSTRUCK MAKERS POSITION back in Fargo. Anyone who tells you otherwise, is either full of it, or is looking to cheat me out of my rightful severance pay for the 3.2655 wonderful years of service that I have put my heart and soul into for you cheap sons-of-bitches.

I'll let you know when I have officially resigned and not a second sooner. In the meantime, I damn well better continue to receive my generous salary and benefits in a timely fashion from ThM, or I've got an ugly, messy, nasty lawsuit all cued up and ready to slap on you at first misstep. Don't try me. I'll burn it all to the ground, if I have to.

Meanwhile, I really, really miss you guys up there and have, at the very least, left you high-and-dry with some mutually fond and loving memories of our beautiful past together. You guys are the just simply THE BEST! (but don't forget the lawsuit thing though, eh!)

All the best,

Loaf

cc: ThM Rainmaker Lawsuit File

Dear Former ThM friends,

Rumor out on the street is that the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT) is about to announce the four finalists for the vacant Thunderstruck Makers position. They are, in no particular order:

1. Gaptooth
    2. Gaptooth's sister
    3. Runtheoption (really getting desperate here!)
    4. Reverend Bob (free ass tattoos for everyone!)
    I must respectfully withdraw from consideration for this position, otherwise some filthy General Admission tailgaters have threatened to expose an alleged scandal involving myself and some deep cover operative, code-named "Deep Throat", that apparently holds herself out as a loyal ThM when in reality she is a vegan that enjoys Zima and soccer. I cannot put my family or fellow Busch Light drinkers through such turmoil.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I must respectfully withdraw from consideration for this position, otherwise some filthy General Admission tailgaters have threatened to expose an alleged scandal involving myself and some deep cover operative, code-named "Deep Throat", that apparently holds herself out as a loyal ThM when in reality she is a vegan that enjoys Zima and soccer. I cannot put my family or fellow Busch Light drinkers through such turmoil.
    Very, very uncharacteristically noble of you, RTO. My eyes are actually quite moist right now.

Besides, it's not like you really (I mean, c'mon man ) had a snowball's chance at it anyway.