Page 73 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Greetings My Fellow Thunderstruckers!

Just finished up sneaking back into the country, taking advantage of this very opportune (for me) government shutdown, and I thought I would stop on over and say hello to all my loyal adorers and admirers.

I still can’t believe that these dumbass BV moderators left my account open and available for me to use when I got here! Poor Roadwarrior is really slipping these days. A few too many early morning malted hops is my guess. Oh well, when they finally let me have Road’s very poorly moderated moderator spot - complete with total banning privileges (otherwise I’m not interested in the damn thing) - a few of you are going to learn the hard way when it comes to the meaning of the word “respect”!

All that aside, don’t let all the fake news about the demise of Thunderstruck Makers get you down. I and my Thunderstruck Maker honcho/minions are STILL out here working our ample asses off for you to get AC/DC booked for a Live Intro. But in the meantime, why the hell is nobody posting on this thread?! Yes, I may be close to inking the biggest leadership deal in faux tailgating history, but whether I’m here or not, AC/DC is still alive and kicking and deserves your time and devotion! Pick up the rock, son, and carry it on!

Oh-oh, gotta run! The Feds are closing in on this low-speed Bronco. “AC...... turn up “The Carpenters” and kick this thing in the ass!!”

Peace and out!
    Loaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Another Message From The SBOHT
    Oh NO!! "We've Only Just Begun"? Dear Lord, we can hear it now:
    "We’ve only just begun ….. to give
    Our 'Live Intro' promises
    A buck or two and we're on our way
    (We've only begun)
    Before the boys do come …. we'll try
    To get your dumb asses up to speed
    We'll start out walkin' and learn to run
    (And yes, it’s just for fun)
    Tailgating pleasures that are new to us
    Teaching you rock along the way
    Lording it over, well .... just one of us
    Workin’ our ass off every day
    We’re better ………. than ever!
    And when ‘Thunderstruck' is done …. we'll smile
    And quickly say that we told you so
    Just stick with us and don't ever go
    Because we’ve just begun."

Oh the irony of Bison Loaf ..... Mr. AC/DC himself ..... listening to the Carpenter's while he's out on the lam is just too delicious to think about! But we're afraid we know him all too well and, Sweet Baby Jesus, we really hope and pray that your information is not correct! The nightmares generated from thinking about how he might try to weasel his way back in here someday, are just too horrific to contemplate. We must remain vigilant.
    Merry Christmas, Bisonville!
    The SBOHT
    P.S. We told you people to stop posting on this damn thread!! The way you all listen to instructions, we can see why Loaf never got JACK SQUAT done around here! Now just stop!
    Soo... very very late at night, on Dec. 30th, as my beautiful English Cream Goldendoodle was preparing to whelp puppies... I actually put these lyrics to music (SANG the damn song).
    I'd have to admit... the new lyrics show some promise & definitely helped pass time!

Long-time Bisonville viewer here, (very) short-time Bisonville poster.
    Asking everyone if they think it would reflect poorly on me going forward, if I were to openly admit that I have much enjoyed the parody and satire many of you have provided on this thread, and somehow wish that it might continue?
    Unless, of course, the whole shutdown thing is just another satirical storyline that has completely suckered me in. Then ...............

There is no off-season for Mr. Supreme Super Honcho Loaf. However one of the major sponsors of Thunderstruckmakers TM is actually the US Government through an appropriation to the National Mammal (The Bison) fund. Hence my avatar.

Posting has not been funded the past few weeks, and once checks were received yesterday they were quickly invested in the number one budget priority- tequila for the Honcho so he may adequately function, and entertain potential partners. These are generally distant relatives of AC/DC band members, Big 12 power fans, and those in the four most powerful plastic utensil families worldwide.

It may be a day or two before he can reach the keyboard from the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Asking everyone if they think it would reflect poorly on me going forward, if I were to openly admit that I have much enjoyed the parody and satire many of you have provided on this thread, and somehow wish that it might continue?
    Unless, of course, the whole shutdown thing is just another satirical storyline that has completely suckered me in. Then ...............
    Parody and satire? This is serious business, and Loaf will pay for the shame and disgrace he has brought to the tailgate. An investigation is underway. Yes, the truth will come out and he will be removed from office. That is unless he delivers on his promise to put up a wall to keep the GA tailgaters out.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

If you have been following the thread at all you should realize Loaf is just playing the long con. His next step is to solicit contributions in order to continue the thread.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

A friend of ours works for EV and was just at a big convention in Cali. These ladies helped them show off their gear....

THUNDHERSTRUCK

https://g.co/kgs/zCP7qp

Bisonloaf is back. It's true. I saw him out in public last night drinking it up as you would expect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Satire?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Satire?
    Satire - noun

1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

2. literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

3. literary genre comprising such compositions.