Page 66 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Yep [emoji106] Loaf being a dick is confirmed.

Look out Big 12.

Sorry little brothers. Bad timing for that return game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d these guys can do it, I have faith in Loaf—> https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1042937452967542785

That said, I don’t think I’ve ever read where Loaf(er) has ever sent a video of our game intro to AC/DC’s promo/scheduling guy. Had he, this would have been a done deal a long time ago.

Complete FAIL—and immediate grounds for—>YOU’re FIRED!!

On a side note, a friend/teammate and me, way back when, suggested to NDSU game day peeps that they should play Thunderstruck as we ran onto the field. The response was, “umm, that may be a bit too much”.

True story ...

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I thought maybe just maybe when I opened the thread today would be the day that I would see they were coming but alas.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I thought maybe just maybe when I opened the thread today would be the day that I would see they were coming but alas.......
    Dude- we get the Big 12 and this... fair criticism though.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    You're gonna have to be a little more specific on just who "they" is when you open this thread, Fanatic.

Even I, the great and powerful Loaf, was thinking that Sargent Chubs was responding to my Gameday musings, but he appears to be referring to our Big-12 initiatives in this instance. Then CAS chimes in with the old "AC/DC vs KISS" controversy (hell, we might bring in BOTH …….. just because we CAN), and it's easy to see that we've got a lot of big channel cats ready to pounce on our expertly-presented stink baits.

It's AC/DC!!!! It's all about AC/DC. You know because Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    You're gonna have to be a little more specific on just who "they" is when you open this thread, Fanatic.

Even I, the great and powerful Loaf, was thinking that Sargent Chubs was responding to my Gameday musings, but he appears to be referring to our Big-12 initiatives in this instance. Then CAS chimes in with the old "AC/DC vs KISS" controversy (hell, we might bring in BOTH …….. just because we CAN), and it's easy to see that we've got a lot of big channel cats ready to pounce on our expertly-presented stink baits.
    Without giving too much away- when Gene Taylor, Bob Bowlsby, and ANGUS YOUNG are the three-headed Celebrity Pickers at College Gameday next week Mr. Supreme Executive Superhoncho Loaf’s accomplishments will become apparent!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

A Few Important Announcements from Thunderstruck Makers:

Of Urgent Importance

Please note that Thunderstruck Makers will not, we repeat will NOT, be serving it's normal house beverage of Thunderstuck Tequila at its ever-popular Hospitality Tent this weekend (no, we did not drink it all, you smart asses). We do so that we may welcome our distinguished guests from Brookings with a full palette of highly-intoxicating Joose offerings, coupled with (pun not intended) "Brookings Blonde Beer ...... It Goes Down Easy", the semi-undrinkable product that TAB puts out at this time of year. (Contractual obligations require us to mention the "It Goes Down Easy" marketing slogan, but that in no way means that we agree that "it goes down easy". In fact, our experience could fairly be described as just the opposite, but Lord knows we'll whore ourselves out for money at anytime, in anyplace, for any reason.) We will resume our Thunderstruck Tequila offerings at the next home game.

Of Less Importance

We are sorry that we had to turn down a GameDay appearance this weekend, but the Powers-That-Be at ESPN had trouble wrapping their heads around our very reasonable demands that (1) Samantha Ponder make an appearance (2) attired in a skimpy bikini (preferably green and gold, but that was not a deal breaker), and (3) riding on the back of Corso the Bison ......... or we would walk away. I mean, JFC, how hard can those things be? Alas, we knew the negotiations were not going well when we received an e-mail back from them that said, and I quote, ".......... in this day and age, we find it simply "horrifying" that anyone would even dare to suggest that a mature, intelligent woman would put herself out there half-naked on national sports television, parading around on a large, hairy and dangerous quadruped. We have notified authorities of your "demands" and you should expect to hear from them in the near future."

Meh, "Oh well" and regardless ........ we continue to work hard for you, our beloved constituents, for an Oct. 20th GameDay appearance. Let's just hope our ESPN adversaries are more reasonable during the next round of talks.

Of Even Lesser Importance

Due to the unfortunate number of arrests and incarcerations made at our wild & crazy ThM Homecoming events last week, especially during Monday Night's bowling league playoff's and Tuesday night's GA Pork Belly Hoedown, we have decided to discontinue Thunderstruck Makers Homecoming plans and festivities into the future, or at least until law enforcement and city officials correct their Neanderthal prejudicial treatment toward uncouth and admittedly icky GA Tailgaters. We are committed to treating everyone equally here at ThM, as long as we don't have to actually touch them.

Of Least Importance or Worry or Concern on your part

Just a quick note that AC/DC has still not "technically" agreed to a 2018 West Lot appearance and Live Intro performance, in spite of our constant 24/7 work on your behalf. Those boys drive a hard bargain, that's for sure. Now they're saying something about a new album and getting the band back together, yada, yada, yada, and their schedule is booked, blah, blah blah. If we haven't now officially heard EVERY damn excuse in the book by now, we must be getting close to it. Maybe now is the time to go back to our great line-up of back-up acts, or even deploy the nuclear option ....... a stop on the latest KISS farewell tour, with them singing 'Fargo Rock City'. More on that later. Don't' call us about any of this. As always, we'll keep you posted. Or not.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not to make promises I can't keep, but I might be working on trying to get AC/DC to possibly make an appearance at my tailgate in Cedar Falls next week.

Wouldn't it be cool if I succeed after all these years of Loafing efforts in Fargo?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Not to make promises I can't keep, but I might be working on trying to get AC/DC to possibly make an appearance at my tailgate in Cedar Falls next week.

Wouldn't it be cool if I succeed after all these years of Loafing efforts in Fargo?
    You couldn't do any worse.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix