Page 61 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Scam is a word with a very negative connotation.

Is it a “scam” to plan, fund, and pursue a BIG opportunity? Think of the funds and increased quality of life that YOU will be afforded WHEN, not IF, AC/DC takes their predestined place rocking your socks off in the West lot pre and postgame? How lucky will AC/DC be to enjoy the luxury of their best concert (or series of concerts) sorry if I am giving too much away Master Head Honcho Loaf Sir, EVER?

Bisonville (or ThunderStruck Makers TM) T-shirt store opportunities leading up to and during the concert? Massive taxable revenues generated, possibly to fund a BIG 12 size dome? Hoards of BEAUTIFUL women screaming for attention once revved up by rock?

A PLAN to show the BIG 12 they should be so lucky as to have an opportunity to include the Bison (and AC/DC) in their conference. A PLAN to motivate and manipulate the BIG 12 to bow to NDSU demands prior to even expressing interest in presenting an invitation? WE MAY HAVE PICTURES AND RECORDINGS!!! A PLAN of skipping the G5 squalor that is clearly beneath The Herd. How would YOU benefit watching the Bison tear through a P5 conference on way to having the most football championships of any team in D2, D1 FCS, and D1 FBS? Imagine- you’re old and gray watching the Bison win number ??? FBS championship telling your grandkids or Great Grandkids it is time for NDSU to move up to the NFL. Knowing that you were part of this movement? Sharing with them the HOW?

A PLAN to not only increase the size of the Dippin’ Dots spoons, but spoons so HUGE they don’t even fit in the Dippin’ Dots container!

Hold the line! Now is the time to double down on this vision. Naysayers are spreading fake news regarding the admittedly modest progress towards these ends. ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

Some want you to crawl back in defeat. ThunderStruck Makers wants you on your FEET ladies and gentlemen!

It is time for the 9 minute drive to finish initial steps for this thing. Open your wallets. Ignore Loaf’s terrible video. A 75% decent post rate isn’t easy and I think he is at around 35% so pretty much 50% decent posts! Heck I think BisonLoaf May have been hacked for that video to have been posted. Who is investigating that I ask you???

It’s a Long Way to the Top if you have BIG vision.

I motion to bring back Loaf!

*ThunderStruck Makers will accept ALL FORMS of payment- electronic card, PayPal, crypto-currency, cash, under table cash, and creative barter.

**these views are not necessarily the views of ThunderStruck Makers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are relatively sure that if Mr. Loaf were able to comment freely and openly at this point in time, he would probably say to you "Very well said, my loyal drinking companion and minion!", and might possibly even say that he could scarcely have expressed these views better himself (although it's very likely that he would later claim to have actually DONE better himself).

Be that as it may, member 'I Miss Chubs', you have very eloquently raised deep and thought-provoking questions for all of us to consider. No, we still simply cannot condone the type of video trash that Mr. Loaf so carelessly posted just a few short days ago, but hell yes, we love AC/DC too (who doesn't?), and admittedly are amazed at how the consequences of our necessary disciplinary action is tearing our tailgating brotherhood apart. We had better get this thing resolved quickly, or we could very well have an full-blown riot on our hands.

BV Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    We are relatively sure that if Mr. Loaf were able to comment freely and openly at this point in time, he would probably say to you "Very well said, my loyal drinking companion and minion!", and might possibly even say that he could scarcely have expressed these views better himself (although it's very likely that he would later claim to have actually DONE better himself).

Be that as it may, member 'I Miss Chubs', you have very eloquently raised deep and thought-provoking questions for all of us to consider. No, we still simply cannot condone the type of video trash that Mr. Loaf so carelessly posted just a few short days ago, but hell yes, we love AC/DC too (who doesn't?), and admittedly are amazed at how the consequences of our necessary disciplinary action is tearing our tailgating brotherhood apart. We had better get this thing resolved quickly, or we could very well have an full-blown riot on our hands.

BV Admin
    Do you think we are blind? BV Administration has an Elf for an avatar. Nice try Loaf.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I am slowly coming to the realization that this whole AC/DC showing up in the West lot thing is just a big scam.
    Truth is, AC/DC showing up in the West Lot is Bison Loaf's dream (not a bad one) and we're all living in it.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Truth is, AC/DC showing up in the West Lot is Bison Loaf's delusion and a bad one and we're all living in it.
    Fixed your post.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Fixed your post.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Was following ESPN+ thread- I am a bit upset that NDSU appears to be giving away conference content for free due to an incompetent leadership group in the football conference.

NDSU is too classy to rattle the cage and suggest they are the valuable media content in the conference, but I am not. Glad Leadership at NDSU managed a deal for radio and statewide TV.

One thing to trade content for exposure, but now it appears ESPN will be monetizing more and the conference gets less exposure in return? Possibly throw the games on YouTube? Does ESPN even pay anything for onsite production? My feed is always what local NBC is creating for them.

Now is the time! Big 12 or BUST!

KIDS stay off my grass! LOAF- get Outta my house!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

And now ...............…. an important communique from your Lifetime Leader:

My Dear Fellow Thunderstruck Makers,

I'm back.

Yes, I seem to be healthy and no worse for the wear ……….. and no, I was not harmed or probed in any way during my ordeal (at least not while I was conscious or sober, as far as I can tell). Oh sure, I was a little shaken at first, but now I'm feeling good, looking extremely good as always (that could never changed), and ready to get back to work for all of our wonderful Thunderstruck Makers members (even the cheap-ass low donators)!

I sincerely want to thank the thousands of you who wrote and sent such wonderful cards and letters during my terrible time of trial. Your undying support is extremely touching and very well deserved on my part. The unrelenting amount of pressure you collectively brought to bear on my tormentors ………. was wholly expected, of course, and, to be honest, a little bit on the slow side dammit, but very touching none-the-less. It almost makes me and my minions, junior honchos and butt-kissing lackeys want to work even harder to get AC/DC's boney asses in here. Almost.

Of course, and unfortunately, there are always a couple of nuts in every sack. Those that would dare send a brilliant, yet broken man, who is fighting the system for all of us …………. drivel such as this:

Roses are red and crap is brown
    They better show up, or I'll hunt you down!

or

Hickory dickory dock, "August" it says on my clock
    As the season draws near, failed again I do fear
    So I'm loading my gun as we talk.

or

There was a dumb ass from Nantucket ……………
    (oops, I guess the rest is not appropriate for public viewing)

Well, you get the idea. Don't be that person. Anyway, the season is almost upon us (if the math on that 'Countdown to Cal Poly' thread can be trusted, which I very much doubt) and it's time to get back to work! We'll have some new AC/DC Meet 'N Greet information out in just a few short days. In the meantime, let's remind ourselves what we are all working and (should be) donating for.

Peace and Love,

Loaf
    Supreme ThM Leader and Head Riff Raff

Last edited by Bison Loaf; 08-01-2018 at 02:51 PM.

And now ...............…. a important communique from your Lifetime Leader:

My Dear Fellow Thunderstruck Makers,

I'm back.

Yes, I seem to be healthy and no worse for the wear ……….. and no, I was not harmed or probed in any way during my ordeal (at least not while I was conscious or sober, as far as I know). Oh sure, I was a little shaken at first, but now I'm feeling good, looking extremely good as always (that could never changed), and ready to get back to work for all of our wonderful Thunderstruck Makers members (even the cheap-ass low donators)!

I sincerely want to thank the thousands of you who wrote and sent such wonderful cards and letters during my terrible time of trial. Your undying support is extremely touching and very well deserved on my part. The unrelenting amount of pressure you collectively brought to bear on my tormentors ………. was wholly expected, of course, and, to be honest, a little bit on the slow side dammit, but very touching none-the-less. It almost makes me and my minions, junior honchos and butt-kissing lackeys want to work even harder to get AC/DC's boney asses in here. Almost.

Of course, and unfortunately, there are always a couple of nuts in every sack. Those that would dare send a brilliant, yet broken man, who is fighting the system for all of us …………. drivel such as this:

Roses are red and crap is brown
    They better show up, or I'll hunt you down!

or

Hickory dickory dock, "August" it says on my clock
    As the season draws near, failed again I do fear
    So I'm loading my gun as we talk.

or

There was a dumb ass from Nantucket ……………
    (oops, I guess the rest is not appropriate for public viewing)

Well, you get the idea. Don't be that person. Anyway, the season is almost upon us (if the math on that 'Countdown to Cal Poly' thread can be trusted, which I very much doubt) and it's time to get back to work! We'll have some new AC/DC Meet 'N Greet information out in just a few short days. In the meantime, let's remind ourselves what we are all working and (should be) donating for.

Peace and Love,

Loaf
    Supreme ThM Leader and Head Riff Raff

That "Lifetime Leader" shtick is a really tempting invitation.
    Paul Fix

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

July 23, 2018
    Fargo, ND

Dear Bisonvillers (and whatever else it is you call yourselves on this thread):

We want to inform you that we have stepped in and temporarily confiscated the BV Account of one Mr. Bison Loaf.

As you can see, by posting the sick and disgusting video up above, Mr. Loaf has finally crossed the line of common message-board decency. In the past, we looked the other way when he constantly played around the edges of political discourse and incorrectness. We closed a blind eye to when he would post unsubstantiated and ridiculous rumors without appropriate verifying links or quotes. We plugged our ears and went "la-la-la-la-la" when he always hinted at religious deification for himself. And we even gave him a pass when he greatly and continually offended a large portion of our own registered members representing the "stay-at-FCS-forever-with-the-same-stadium" crowd, by ridiculing their musical hero - Barry Manilow.

We simply could NOT, however, let this most recent monstrosity stand. We agree with member CyPanth that it truly IS a mean and demented person who would post such a thing for others to see. Our hand was forced, and it was imperative that swift action be taken.

We can assure you, however, that Mr. Loaf is welcome to be come back posting when he (1) apologizes to us for his inexcusable actions (and for taking our dear mother's and grandmother's names in vain), (2) completes 15 hours of community service in the general admission tailgating line, and (3) puts down the whiskey bottle for a minimum of 72 consecutive hours, verified by a trustworthy witness (and we don't mean Runtheoption, either).

Alas, we do not know how long it will take for Mr. Loaf to finally come to his senses and complete these very generous stipulations, or, frankly, if he EVER will, but the ball is now in his court.

Sincerely,

BV Administration

It is good to know that you take my opinion so seriously as I stand for truth and justice on this site that is overflowing with lack of self-awareness.

P.S. My bill is in the mail.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Was following ESPN+ thread- I am a bit upset that NDSU appears to be giving away conference content for free due to an incompetent leadership group in the football conference.

NDSU is too classy to rattle the cage and suggest they are the valuable media content in the conference, but I am not. Glad Leadership at NDSU managed a deal for radio and statewide TV.

One thing to trade content for exposure, but now it appears ESPN will be monetizing more and the conference gets less exposure in return? Possibly throw the games on YouTube? Does ESPN even pay anything for onsite production? My feed is always what local NBC is creating for them.

Now is the time! Big 12 or BUST!

KIDS stay off my grass! LOAF- get Outta my house!

In regards to the ESPN+, mostly what they do is grab the satellite feed and put in online. I don't know if they pay a fee for it or if NBC/NDSU pays ESPN a fee. One thing for sure is that ESPN doesn't get commercial sales revenue from the streams as they are only showing their own commercials during the breaks.
    Hail the BISON!!!