Page 57 of 126 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm just glad that Wally in getting legal counsel arranged to remove Loaf. It is about time.
    I'll chip in on the bill. Actually, in this case, CAS will probably be willing to work for free.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I'll chip in on the bill. Actually, in this case, CAS will probably be willing to work for free.
    CAS vs RTO? You really want to see Dumb & Dumber, The Loaf That Wouldn't Go Away?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

We've got another great cut off our "mega-selling" 8-track tape 'Back in Smack' ready to be released sometime very soon! (You remember the album ............. the one where we totally butcher the lyrics to AC/DC's sacred rock classics for our own selfish, immature pleasures and purposes.)

We cannot release the cut to Bisonville at this time, however, because we're required to "tease" the damn thing for all that it's worth - a concept called "maximum fundraising value". Seems that after we lost our expensive new Marketing Guy a while back over a piddling little thing like non-payment of wages ............ (the guy had some righteous skills though, see them here ...… http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...80#post1227680 ) ….. the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT) required me and the Head Flagship Dufus to complete a 'Basic Marketing, Fundraising and Fiscal Responsibility for Idiots' online class from Harvard (yes, THAT Harvard).

So keep watching for the new cut, and continue donating your precious money to us (Hell, I must've been an "A" student in this class for once), while telling yourself all the while that this new cut can't possibly be as disrespectful to AC/DC's legendary catalogue as the prior cuts were.

In the meantime, I will (mostly) be away from Thunderstruck Makers headquarters and this Bisonville Forum over the next week or so (I can hear you cheering and clapping out there, dammit!), while I and my new besty Marky Mark personally attend ANOTHER required SBOHT class, 'Filtering Your Offensive Thoughts In Today's Sensitive World'.

While I'm away, here's a nostalgic look back at our previous 'Back in Smack' releases:

1. Thunder Tundra Struck ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...52#post1141852
    2. Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Be The Herd …….. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...70#post1175570
    3. You Herd Us All Night Long ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...83#post1178183
    4. Let There Be Thunder ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...81#post1214181
    5. If You Want Blood (and a loss), You've Got It ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...81#post1242881
    6. (We're Not) The Jacks ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...77#post1274477

7. ???????????

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

What the hell, people! While I’m away for just a few days, compelled against my will to quote-unquote “better” myself (which is damn near impossible in the first place), all for the greater good of our ThM constituents (even general admission tailgaters) ...............

....... I return to find some of you trying to put our 14-time Champs into freaking all-white uniforms, and singing the unholy praises (again) of the Mountain West Conference!

What’s next for you heathens? An appearance by Yanni? John Tesh? How about Bieber AND Manilow on the same Fargo tailgating stage for 5 hours of utter hell and agony before we drag ourselves in to watch our albino Bison play football on an ESPN Ocho Wednesday night special?! Oh, and let’s cut out all the booze while we’re at it, too. Is that disgusting enough for you yet?!

Man..... now I know what Moses must have felt like when he returned from the damn mountain top!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    What the hell, people! While I’m away for just a few days, compelled against my will to quote-unquote “better” myself (which is damn near impossible in the first place), all for the greater good of our ThM constituents (even general admission tailgaters) ...............

....... I return to find some of you trying to put our 14-time Champs into freaking all-white uniforms, and singing the unholy praises (again) of the Mountain West Conference!

What’s next for you heathens? An appearance by Yanni? John Tesh? How about Bieber AND Manilow on the same Fargo tailgating stage for 5 hours of utter hell and agony before we drag ourselves in to watch our albino Bison play football on an ESPN Ocho Wednesday night special?! Oh, and let’s cut out all the booze while we’re at it, too. Is that disgusting enough for you yet?!

Man..... now I know what Moses must have felt like when he returned from the damn mountain top!
    It's about time you got back. Everyone else who got caught up in the partisan political squabble seems to have already returned. I thought maybe you were doing extra time. And as if politics isn't bad enough you have to start talking about religion.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It's about time you got back. Everyone else who got caught up in the partisan political squabble seems to have already returned. I thought maybe you were doing extra time. And as if politics isn't bad enough you have to start talking about religion.
    AC/DC is now a recognized religion in 89 countries and territories around the world, including the NATO-protected nuclear-weapon-defended sovereign state of the Fargo Dome West Lot (also known as Thunder Tundra). In all other countries (except North Korea and Iowa of course), sanctioned participation is at least noddingly implied ….. and at all times heartily encouraged. If Tony and Bisonville want to defy world opinion on this matter, he does so at his own risk.

You know, if you would have paid attention in school during political science class ………… you might know these things.

AC/DC is now a recognized religion in 89 countries and territories around the world, including the NATO-protected nuclear-weapon-defended sovereign state of the Fargo Dome West Lot (also known as Thunder Tundra). In all other countries (except North Korea and Iowa of course), sanctioned participation is at least noddingly implied ….. and at all times heartily encouraged. If Tony and Bisonville want to defy world opinion on this matter, he does so at his own risk.

You know, if you would have paid attention in school during political science class ………… you might know these things.
    From the Book of Angus, the 3rd chapter, verses 1-4: Beware the false prophet that promises our early return. Though he offers chips, dip, frosty beverages, and club priority points, he squanders resources. He is the great deceiver. He shall not inherit thy backstage passes.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    From the Book of Angus, the 3rd chapter, verses 1-4: Beware the false prophet that promises our early return. Though he offers chips, dip, frosty beverages, and club priority points, he squanders resources. He is the great deceiver. He shall not inherit thy backstage passes.
    If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times ……………….. NO religion on this thread, dammit!!

You should know by now that Constitutional Law and Political Science were never my strong suit.
    Paul Fix

I hear they are playing thunderstruck when Air Force One lands this afternoon!!!