Page 55 of 126 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

I bet if Loaf had his way GA tailgaters would be allowed to walk around the reserved lots. Filth. Just filth.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Agreed. You are on a Highway to GA Tailgating.
    At the great risk of irreversible damage to my already unassailable and sterling reputation around here, I will confess (Please, people, for the love of common decency ……. I beg you to not let your children read or hear about this!) that I was once, in my highly-impressionable and infinitely more immature (is that even possible?) years, a ……...….. (gulp) ……………. general admission tailgater!!

I know, I know. That is quite a shocking revelation for someone of my stature. And even though I cannot condone the activities of my dark and seedy past, I CAN assure you all that I was the best damn general admission tailgater that NDSU has ever had, and, I swear on my grandmother's grave, that at NO time did disco, rap or Manilow-type music (or whatever you call THAT crap) emanate from my very sparse but sincere GA camp.

I am living proof that there is always hope for anyone willing to change.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I bet if Loaf had his way GA tailgaters would be allowed to walk around the reserved lots. Filth. Just filth.
    As you know, I'm a man of the people, now. I was fully aware of the dangers and horrors of representing everybody (not equally or fairly, mind you, but everybody none-the-less) when I graciously accepted this gig by the unanimous acclamation of the masses.

If you don't like it, I'm sure we can find a nice cozy little alcohol-free weed patch west of the rugby fields for you and your ilk. Just make sure you have plenty of spinach dip available, because Vet70 is about ready to join you there anytime now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    At the great risk of irreversible damage to my already unassailable and sterling reputation around here, I will confess (Please, people, for the love of common decency ……. I beg you to not let your children read or hear about this!) that I was once, in my highly-impressionable and infinitely more immature (is that even possible?) years, a ……...….. (gulp) ……………. general admission tailgater!!

I know, I know. That is quite a shocking revelation for someone of my stature. And even though I cannot condone the activities of my dark and seedy past, I CAN assure you all that I was the best damn general admission tailgater that NDSU has ever had, and, I swear on my grandmother's grave, that at NO time did disco, rap or Manilow-type music (or whatever you call THAT crap) emanate from my very sparse but sincere GA camp.

I am living proof that there is always hope for anyone willing to change.

As you know, I'm a man of the people, now. I was fully aware of the dangers and horrors of representing everybody (not equally or fairly, mind you, but everybody none-the-less) when I graciously accepted this gig by the unanimous acclamation of the masses.

If you don't like it, I'm sure we can find a nice cozy little alcohol-free weed patch west of the rugby fields for you and your ilk. Just make sure you have plenty of spinach dip available, because Vet70 is about ready to join you there anytime now.
    I notice you tapped danced around my suggestion that this thread needs to be shut down. In spite of your continued obfuscation of the issue and not so veiled threats concerning the spinach dip, it is on my bucket list.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I just got the text.

The Big 12 president rescinded a full conference invite for NDSU due to fans yelling “Bison!” at the end of the anthem.

Back to the drawing board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I just got the text.

The Big 12 president rescinded a full conference invite for NDSU due to fans yelling “Bison!” at the end of the anthem.

Dammit Chubs! You give up too easy!

Need we remind you that our goals here at Thunderstruck Makers …………....

#1. AC/DC to sing the 'Thunderstruck' football intro live
    #2. AC/DC to the West Lot for a Meet 'n Greet
    #3. Bison Football to the Big-12 Conference
    #4. Unlimited, free alcohol (with drink umbrellas) for all reserved tailgaters
    #5. Big, full and natural-looking pom-poms (not those scrawny ones like last time) at EVERY home game
    #6. Permanent Fargo residency for ESPN's Gameday, sponsored by ThM instead of Home Depot
    #7. Whittling the 5-mile long, 3-day in advance general admission line-up down to 4 miles long and 2 days in advance
    #8. A formal, public apology from the Powers-That-Be
    #9. Bigger spoons for the damn Dippin' Dots
    #10. Outlast the 'Carson Wentz' thread on Bisonville
    and finally, #11. Get somewhere between 1 to 3 more port-a-potties at each Bison tailgate (this might be the toughest one of all to accomplish!)

………….. are obviously simple, common sense natural-born rights that have been long overdue to great NDSU tailgaters like us, BUT, as it turns out, not easy ones in changing the hearts and minds of those so hell-bent on denying justice and those same God-given rights to us and our more-than-deserving program.

And while it might seem like we've only accomplished one of these worthy goals to date, remember that what "seems to be" can sometimes reveal itself as true reality to a discerning, competent mind. So there's that.

In other words, stay the course, my dear friend! We're Thunderstruck Makers!

#5. Big, full and natural-looking pom-poms (not those scrawny ones like last time) at EVERY home game
    #6. Permanent Fargo residency for ESPN's Gameday, sponsored by ThM instead of Home Depot
    #7. Whittling the 5-mile long, 3-day in advance general admission line-up down to 4 miles long and 2 days in advance
    and finally, #11. Get somewhere between 1 to 3 more port-a-potties at each Bison tailgate (this might be the toughest one of all to accomplish!)

………….. are obviously simple, common sense natural-born rights that have been long overdue to great NDSU tailgaters like us, BUT, as it turns out, not easy ones in changing the hearts and minds of those so hell-bent on denying justice and those same God-given rights to us and our more-than-deserving program.

And while it might seem like we've only accomplished one of these worthy goals to date, remember that what "seems to be" can sometimes reveal itself as true reality to a discerning, competent mind. So there's that.

But you forgot the Green and Gold Streamers...Huh??

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    But you forgot the Green and Gold Streamers...Huh??
    Hey listen, pal!!! I've got enough on my own damn plate as it is!

Might I suggest, however, that you go out and start your own big-time, nationally-known, universally-loved advocacy group and call it ……….. (maybe?) ……….… Golden Stream Makers??!

Your motto can be ………….. "We Don't Piss Around!" ………………………….. (like Thunderstruck Makers does)

You guys can do the streamers thing and, for a small licensing fee, we'll allow you to take over our port-a-potty operation.

Oh, and no charge for the great ideas and advice. We're all in this together.

THANK YOU SIR. All I needed was a prioritized list.

No way am I giving up, but I have been spending WAY too much time on the dippin’ dots spoons!

Celebrating the wins! 1 down!

I just got the text.

We are in intense negotiations as-we-speak with Bowlsby, bringing extreme pressure to bear on that poor dude.

ThM has offered a counter-proposal that we drop the "Home of the Bison" thing and the Horns sign at the end of the anthem (Texas is making a stink over the horns thing, the jealous bastards), and replace it with "Home of the Thunder" and a middle-finger "We're #1" salute instead (I suppose UND would end up filing a lawsuit over that, but we can deal with those dipshits later) ………………….. all in exchange for simply dropping the Big-12 entry fee, making a large 8-figure donation to our new retractable-roof stadium, and giving us a slightly larger cut of the Big-12 revenue pie than anyone else. A sweet, no-brainer deal for them, right?

I think we are making great headway on this issue and have put Bowlsby in a real bind, because the man is literally speechless right now.

THANK YOU SIR. All I needed was a prioritized list.

No way am I giving up, but I have been spending WAY too much time on the dippin’ dots spoons!

Celebrating the wins! 1 down!
    Yeah, those Dippin' Dots spoons have been a huge morale buster around here for years, dammit. We've actually toyed with the idea of jumping that objective up to #1 on our priority list, but then we always come to our senses and think ………. "WTF, we're talkin' about AC freaking DC here, people"! Pretty sure we can all live with a little mess on our green Bison T-shirts for a little while longer.

And dear, dear Chubs …….. you are both my lowly subordinate and my good friend, so you don't have to call me "Sir". Please feel free to call me Mr. Supreme Honcho Loaf.

We are in intense negotiations as-we-speak with Bowlsby, bringing extreme pressure to bear on that poor dude.

ThM has offered a counter-proposal that we drop the "Home of the Bison" thing and the Horns sign at the end of the anthem (Texas is making a stink over the horns thing, the jealous bastards), and replace it with "Home of the Thunder" and a middle-finger "We're #1" salute instead (I suppose UND would end up filing a lawsuit over that, but we can deal with those dipshits later) ………………….. all in exchange for simply dropping the Big-12 entry fee, making a large 8-figure donation to our new retractable-roof stadium, and giving us a slightly larger cut of the Big-12 revenue pie than anyone else. A sweet, no-brainer deal for them, right?

I think we are making great headway on this issue and have put Bowlsby in a real bind, because the man is literally speechless right now.

Yeah, those Dippin' Dots spoons have been a huge morale buster around here for years, dammit. We've actually toyed with the idea of jumping that objective up to #1 on our priority list, but then we always come to our senses and think ………. "WTF, we're talkin' about AC freaking DC here, people"! Pretty sure we can all live with a little mess on our green Bison T-shirts for a little while longer.

And dear, dear Chubs …….. you are both my lowly subordinate and my good friend, so you don't have to call me "Sir". Please feel free to call me Mr. Supreme Honcho Loaf.
    Mr. Supreme Honcho Loaf SIR. May I suggest we keep in our back pocket an acceptable option to partner with a friend and hold up 14 fingers so we steer clear of “duplicating” what Texas or other school fans would consider part of their tradition?

Secondary backup option- remain solo, remove one shoe and sock to bring a foot into this thing?