Page 52 of 126 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Seriously...wtf? You are gonna let GA tailgaters in your tailgate? Icky. You've officially dropped from the Kmart of tailgates to the Pamida.
    We are getting a lot of pressure and backlash from the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT), the Federal Equal Enjoyment of Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and The So-Called Fan (TSCF).

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    We are getting a lot of pressure and backlash from the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT), the Federal Equal Enjoyment of Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and The So-Called Fan (TSCF).
    You bow down to TSCF's pressure? You aren't even worthy of the Pamida label.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We're sorry to have to announce this (thanks for forcing our hand, FargoDome! ) and it certainly is a sign of the times that we live in, but unfortunately, and beginning immediately, Thunderstruck Makers will be implementing security search procedures for access into our mondo popular Tailgaiting Hospitality Tent (& Mobile Massage Parlor), and for ALL of the great ThM sponsored activities that we so graciously host out in the Thunder Tundra Tailgating Lots each season, including the "sure-to-be-coming-soon-this-time, dammit" AC/DC Meet 'n Greet Extravaganza.

Here are the new rules for security entry ........... so no whining, no bitching, no exceptions, and especially, no calling us ever about how totally unfair this bastard is!

Security Level 1: Well-heeled Reserved Tailgaters that are fully paid-up ThM Members and have over 500 ThM priority points ............... will be allowed to pass through all jack-boot security thugs, the high-voltage metal detection systems and the degrading full body cavity searches with no questions asked what-so-ever. They will also be supplied with a free starter cocktail (including a custom ThM drink umbrella) and a full length, luxurious satin robe (underpants are totally optional at this point) complete with concealed and sequined Thunderstruck Tequila bottle holster (bottle purchases must be made from ThM, however).

Security Level 2: Reserved Tailgaters that are ThM Members and at least semi-caught up with their overly aggregious dues payments, and who also have more than zero ThM Priority Points but less than 500 points ................. will need to go through the high voltage metal detectors (but we'll provide the rubber-lined helmets to protect their brains), suffer a slight but potentially exhilerating full-body pat down (and CAN choose their own fantasy male or female patter-downer), sing a quick stanza of AC/DC's "Love At First Feel", and sign a liability waiver vouching to their own mental stability when exposed to huge classic rock stars like AC/DC (and, for that matter, popular ThM Honchos themselves) while under the influence of large quantities of alcohol.

Security Level 3: Reserved Tailgaters that are ThM Members and have zero or negative Priority Points, or other Reserved Tailgaters that are not ThM Members at all (WTF!) ................. will need to fill out a 10-page security clearance application, be prodded under duress through the high-voltage metal detectors in their underwear (but at least we'll have AC/DC's classic song "High Voltage" cranked up and playing as they do so), receive a lengthy full-body groping search from a homely and irritated member of the same sex that will likely leave marks for a few weeks, and, if they're still around after all that, pay tribute to us for their prior bad behavior by offering up a $200 entrance fee and an unopened bottle of booze to the nearest ThM Honcho.

Security Level 4: General Admission Tailgaters .................. if they successfully make it through the 5-mile-long, 3-day-in-advance vehicle line-up, they will now need to queue up in the 1,200-foot-long, 2-hour-in-advance single-file entrance line and submit a 20-page security clearance application (with 3 personal references), hand over a $500 non-refundable security deposit, take a buck-naked trip through the high-voltage metal detectors both backward AND forward, endure a nasty 30-minute full body cavity search and water hosing from recently parolled felons, make a quick trip to our on-site barber shop to cut off their icky damn mullets, and sign a notarized promise to never again fail to take advantage of a reserved tailgating opportunity or ThM membership offer if such are ever presented to them in the future.

I was going to ask "What about my TSA Pre-Check and Global Entry status," but I think I already know the answer.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You bow down to TSCF's pressure? You aren't even worthy of the Pamida label.
    How about Ben Franklin (store) worthy?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

It's probably a very opportune time to update our groundbreaking Thunderstruck Maker's Priority Point program ................... (see the initial stab at it here ... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...62#post1124062)

.......... and remind everyone (with the following extremely small sampling) just how ridiculously easy it is to earn a mere 100 valuable (and tradable) ThM Priority Points!

For further details on the hundreds of other ways to earn ThM points (disclaimer: most are legal, but some are admittedly a bit gray area-ish), please do NOT call us EVER, but instead try to use your head for once and locate one of the friendly ThM Honchos that are likely holding up and onto an off-season barstool near you!

* Members with nice full pom poms that don't droop or sag when handled or shaken .............................. 100 points

* Members who call the cops on GA Tailgaters that aren't staying with their cars in the 5-mile long, 3-day advance lineup ...................... 100 points

* Members blessed with a 10" hard metal rod (thank-you for your service!) who make it through security without setting off alarms, blushing giggles or propositional winks .............. 100 points

* Members who purchased ThM's Record Day Commemorative Cassette Tape Edition of "Back in Smack" for only $129.95 (we've sold 3 now!) .................. 100 points

* Members who purchase a case of our Pork-Rind flavored Thunderstruck Tequila, and consume it within one season's time without puking ....................... 100 points

* Members who can give up their precious turn in the porta-potty line and offer it up to at least 15 consecutive ladies behind them, without pissing their pants ................ 100 points

* Members who can somehow manage to go more than 3 damn days without calling us, bitching about us, or trying to suck up to us on Bisonville ................ 100 points

* And Many, Many More .................................................. ..

"Thunderstruck Makers ..................We're Easy!!"

It looks like some of our women are going to have to step up their game a notch or two around here if they want to consider themselves Thunderstruck Makers Royalty!

This gal has (almost) everything that we are looking for at ThM ............... a strip tease, an irreverent disregard for authority figures, a hankering for AC/DC music, and, I'm guessing, a very healthy dip into the cooking sherry! All we're missing is a pole, a Bison T-Shirt, a great body, and about 40 less years of wear and tear.

Ladies, if you are between the ages of 25 to 45, knit, drink milk, cover your ears during the "Intro", and are hesitant about using the pom-poms during football games ............... notice has been served!

Hot damn! The reviews are in for Thunderstruck Maker's Membership Communications Thread, "AC/DC to the West Lot"!

"Enthralling and encapsulating, served with astonishing immaturity, and coupled with a great need for immediate psychiatric analysis. These guys live in a world completely devoid of reality, consequences, or coherent logical thought. I honestly don't know whether to chuckle or weep." - Johnny Fagan, Tailgaiting Today Magazine

"I hate them, I hate them, gosh darnit all to hell, I really hate those guys!" - Bubba Schweingate, The Bunker Life Weekly Standard

"Who in their right mind thinks they can take iconic AC/DC songs, bastardize them to this degree, and then simply get away with it?! Yet somehow, like a really bad accident, I can't seem to take my eyes away. I'm starting to wonder whether this says more about me or more about them." - Joe Saterini, Rock Your Rocks Off News

"I hate them more, I hate them more, gosh darnit all to hell, I really hate those guys just a little bit more than Schweingate does!" - Joose Stickermeister, The Brookings Free Gazette

"Great music videos, of course, but even greater out-of-the-box thinking and unconventional forms of communication. Loaf and his band of merry men (oh, excuse me .... merry "honchos") are able to openly plagiarize a phrase or an idea, and make it all their own in no time flat. In the immortal words of AC/DC, "They've got balls"! Enjoy it while it lasts, people, because dammit, this thread isn't going to be around forever. These guys are headed for much, much greener pastures very soon (wink, wink)! - Bobbityboo Bowlersby, The Big-12 Conference Notebook

"I love 'em, I love 'em, gosh darnit it all to heaven, I really love those guys!" - Bison Fanette, The Goldendoodle Daily Noodle Doodle

"I can assure you that I have never read the damn thing, but very often find myself somewhat amused when they mercilessly go after those yucky general admission tailgaters, and then viciously lay into those dumbass "FBS now" jerkwads (hey, don't print that part though)...... but, um yeah, ah... it's OKAY I guess, but only, of course, when someone happens to tell me about it, because like I said, I never read the damn thing." - Pat Simmerdown, The Daily Bizonian

"To all employees: Go ahead, read that pile of dung and snicker if you must. But keep in mind that none of it is authorized. None of it is even remotely encouraged. And none of it reflects the thoughts and ideals of the great people of this State of Tailgaiting that we so solumnly represent. Rest assured, that we will deal with Mr. Loaf (again) in our own due time and fashion. (Right after we deal with that stupid dink up north.)" - Suzy Puzi, The State Board of Higher Tailgating Coffee Break Newsletter

"Save your time and money, folks. It's all phluff, photo illustrations and phake news. And believe me, I KNOW fake news! - Mick McFooly, The Weekly Propogandian and Clickbait Times

"Scantilly-clad women, booze worship, pom-pom fetishes, hard-core classic rock, and high-testoterone power football. Oh sure, that's a great combination of topics to read about, but what are they compensating for? The more I read and think about it, the more I think these guys are actually gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Rex Reed, At The Tailgate

"Well, to be quite frank, I'd like to personally punch them right in the face. The sooner, the better." - Mitchell Whiner, The AC/DC Fan Club Magazine

I was ready to PM you, but I see you saved me the trouble. When did you get off of moderation? Asking for a friend.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    When did you get off of moderation?
    You would have known that if you had shown up to speak at my hearing on my behalf, like I asked you to.

You would have known that if you had shown up to speak at my hearing on my behalf, like I asked you to.
    Judging from the Amicus Brief on your case he had me review, his presence would not have helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.