Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Going for Plan B already? Apparently, you have no confidence in the rumors of this thread. That hurts me, HerdBoy. That cuts me deep.

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    At Bisonville, we place great stock in measurables. Regarding Angus, what is his height, weight? How much does he bench press? And most important, what is his 40 time? Of course these can all be improved after a year with Kramer. Sounds like he has good raw potential, hope Larsen can land him.
    OMG, you are such a "nervous nelly" when it comes to spending NDSU money! Are you any relation to Rob Port?

All I'm gonna say about Angus's measurables are these:

Height - "He's tall enough to easily hit all the high notes."
    Weight - "In the world he comes from, he's considered a heavyweight."
    Bench Press - "He's been known to press A LOT of vinyl in his day."
    40 time - "What do I look like? A HerdBot?!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Going for Plan B already? Apparently, you have no confidence in the rumors of this thread. That hurts me, HerdBoy. That cuts me deep.
    OMG, you are such a "nervous nelly" when it comes to spending NDSU money! Are you any relation to Rob Port?
    All I'm gonna say about Angus's measurables are these:
    Height - "He's tall enough to easily hit all the high notes."
    Weight - "In the world he comes from, he's considered a heavyweight."
    Bench Press - "He's been known to press A LOT of vinyl in his day."
    40 time - "What do I look like? A HerdBot?!!"
    All I can say is when you bring them in they better fly coach.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Get ready FargoDome, you're NEXT!

Last edited by Christopher Moen; 02-09-2016 at 08:06 PM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Get ready FargoDome, you're NEXT!

https://youtu.be/FvrxjtB5rIo
    Man, this would be so cool just to get a short clip of the boys coming out on Thursday night, lighting flashing............... and have them shout "This one's for you Fargo and your NDSU Bison!!" and then play that clip prior to "Thunderstruck" during the football games! Of course, we need to still work on them coming to the West Lot , but this would be a bitchin' first step!!

Matt Larson...............do you want instant legendary status? All teed it up and ready for you to get'r done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Man, this would be so cool just to get a short clip of the boys coming out on Thursday night, lighting flashing............... and have them shout "This one's for you Fargo and your NDSU Bison!!" and then play that clip prior to "Thunderstruck" during the football games! Of course, we need to still work on them coming to the West Lot , but this would be a bitchin' first step!!

Matt Larson...............do you want instant legendary status? All teed it up and ready for you to get'r done!
    We want Angus, get'er done!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

If any mention of, or showing of NDSU or Bison football before, during, or after this song Thursday night at the dome would be something of such epic amounts of awesomeness I cant even imagine. The crowd would go absolutely nuts. I hope someone at the dome/NDSU at least makes an attempt to try and make this happen. I know a lot of football teams probably play Thunderstruck at games, and they probably could care less about football, let alone FCS football; but having the 5 time defending champs playing it in there intro for years now; along with the fanbase embracing it like we do and playing it all the time tailgating, in Frisco, and in every bar where Bison fans are during games has to worth something, right? I hope something is done.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    If any mention of, or showing of NDSU or Bison football before, during, or after this song Thursday night at the dome would be something of such epic amounts of awesomeness I cant even imagine. The crowd would go absolutely nuts. I hope someone at the dome/NDSU at least makes an attempt to try and make this happen. I know a lot of football teams probably play Thunderstruck at games, and they probably could care less about football, let alone FCS football; but having the 5 time defending champs playing it in there intro for years now; along with the fanbase embracing it like we do and playing it all the time tailgating, in Frisco, and in every bar where Bison fans are during games has to worth something, right? I hope something is done.
    Maybe someone needs to get Brian Johnson a Bison jersey because he will wear one. He sported a Peyton Manning jersey during the encore.

Hail the BISON!!!

Oh man, that's what I'm taking about! If he wore a Bison jersey singing Thinderstruck, decibel level records would be shattered...and eardrums!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Maybe someone needs to get Brian Johnson a Bison jersey because he will wear one. He sported a Peyton Manning jersey during the encore.
    So....................you're saying there's a chance.

Latest rumor is that there is going to be an "Old Rockin' Australian Lives Matter" protest this Thursday at the Dome. Might be a good time to make our move.

BIG day today, people!

All of our West Lot hopes and dreams will be in play today. I can just imagine all the buzz going on in the background.

I'm hopeful, but we did leave a few things on the table:

1. No CDT (Concert Day Thread), although this thread can be used as such.
    2. No AC/DC-Bison look-a-like pictures.
    3. No WLCSD party planned (West Lot Concert Signing Day).

I'm disappointed in all of you, yet grateful for all the help (just a little purple). If this thing doesn't come to be, we gave it a pretty decent half-assed effort (some would say "toe-to-toe" effort), and I can probably live with that, as long as we still have hockey.