Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Little known fun fact....................AC/DC last performed in San Diego on September 6, 2009.

More importantly, however, is the fact that Angus and the boys more RECENTLY performed in Fargo, as we all know, on February 11, 2016 (a day that will live in infamy for whomever............other than me, of course...............managed to "screw the pooch" by not getting a future live tailgating performance agreement inked at that time!! But I digress.).

Just wanted to assure you all that the decided advantage in AC/DC mojo, although closer than normal, undoubtedly goes to the Bison again this week, as it always does. So I think we can all exhale a little bit.

And let's not forget that The Band is likely to perform at a Fargo tailgating lot near you............... in the very, very, very , very, very , very near future. Shhhh.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 11-29-2016 at 08:37 PM.

It's time to bring the energy and the NOISE, Bison Nation!! Enjoy the playoffs!! The March is ON!!

You Herd Us All Night Long

We're talking dynasty
    all decked in gold and green
    with the best damn tailgate you've ever seen.
    Endless drink supplies,
    good natured smack-down lies,
    all served with another batch of wings and thighs.

Winning more than our share,
    breathing rarified air,
    your team shouldn't have come, but what the hell do we care?
    'Cause the history we're makin',
    the Titles we're takin',
    your hearts will be breakin'
    when the Dome starts awakenin'........YOU

........Herd us all night long
    Yeah YOU, Herd us all night long

Yeah, we run double time
    for that damn potty line.
    'Cause we gotta be back for the "Intro" in time!
    Is that Thunder you hear,
    or just your worst dreamt fears:
    bat-shit crazy fans who really know how to cheer.

Oh so your new in town,
    not sure how this goes down,
    but the odds don't look good for you to long hang around.
    'Cause these walls are shakin'
    Our fans aren't fakin'
    Your ear drums are achin'
    as the Dome has awakened........and YOU

.......Herd us all night long
    Yeah YOU, Herd us all night long

We knocked you out, that time YOU
    .......Herd us all night long
    The Dome was shakin' and YOU
    ......Herd us all night long

Yeah we shook you
    and then we took you
    Now you know us,
    cuz you Herd us.......

ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 12-02-2016 at 10:06 PM.

I suppose I should chime in on the "Banning of the Intro Video", even though I very much try to avoid controversy at all costs. So here it is:

People, people, people ...........what IS the big deal?

We all know this isn't about the video at all. Fact is, NCAA got word that we almost have AC/DC inked for a live Thunderstruck performance in the near to middlin' future .............and they were thinking it could be this very week! Since that would be the coolest thing that the entire college football country has ever seen, the NCAA will do anything to make sure an FCS school doesn't pull it off.

In the meantime, dammit, let's remember what's REALLY important out there.....................the synergistic marriage of dynastic power football........with mind-blowing classic power rock.

Forget the effin' video, it's all fluff & stuff anyway. Just turn off the lights, crank up Thunderstruck...........and LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS! (TWSS )

I'm telling you..........you're gonna get goosebumps!!

I think the mystery of Banned Intro-Gate is starting to become a little more clear. I found this unmarked letter under our office doors yesterday morning. Still trying to find out just who "Jackwad" is in our organization.
    Shouldn't be too hard to get this little matter cleared up by next week.

Thunderstruck Makers
    Fargo, ND 58104

Hey Jackwad:

When are you going to send in the damn payment on that paternity suit? You know the DNA tests were positive, but you arrogant Fargo fans think you and your team can come down here and have your way with us, our team, and our tailgating facilities without any consequences.

And since you don't seem to want to return my phone calls or give me what's rightfully mine, I thought the good old NCAA might like to know a thing or two about that rule-breaking and gawd-awful "Intro" you guys think is so effin' great up there. There is no way in hell we're ever going to beat you, but we can certainly take away something you love! I think after the NCAA gets done with you, you're not going to be ignoring me anymore! And I did this all on my own, too. The free classes I'm taking at the College and the new doublewide that Jacks Athletic's set me up in, has no relation what-so-ever to your so-called "big game" this week.

I just want my money. And I MEAN it this time. I've got more tricks up my sleeve for you guys after you beat us this week. Don't make me use them!

Cherise (the Bunny Breeder)
    Brookings, SD

P.S. Oh and say "Hi" to TAB for me. He sure is a cutey!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I suppose I should chime in on the "Banning of the Intro Video", even though I very much try to avoid controversy at all costs. So here it is:

We all know this isn't about the video at all. Fact is, NCAA got word that we almost have AC/DC inked for a live Thunderstruck performance in the near to middlin' future .............and they were thinking it could be this very week! Since that would be the coolest thing that the entire college football country has ever seen, the NCAA will do anything to make sure an FCS school doesn't pull it off.

In the meantime, dammit, let's remember what's REALLY important out there.....................the synergistic marriage of dynastic power football........with mind-blowing classic power rock.

Forget the effin' video, it's all fluff & stuff anyway. Just turn off the lights, crank up Thunderstruck...........and LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS! (TWSS )

yeah , but the bitching is sure making this ice cold ( just about to freeze) beer go down quick and smooth. Old tradition: the first blizzard of the year..... get a 30 pack and you and the friends drive those old backwood dirt roads with the tunes cranked.....Mt has thousands of miles of trail roads.

New tradition: the first blizzard.... have a few beers, crank the tune, sit in the hot tub and monitor BV.

HMMMM, might need to get some new tradtions :-)

yeah , but the bitching is sure making this ice cold ( just about to freeze...ice forming can fill it hit the back of throat cold ) beer go down quick and smooth. Old tradition: the first blizzard of the year..... get a 30 pack and you and the friends drive those old backwood dirt roads with the tunes cranked.....Mt has thousands of miles of trail roads.

New tradition: the first blizzard.... have a few beers, crank the tune, sit in the hot tub and monitor BV.

HMMMM, might need to get some new tradtions :-)

Traditions are important!

NCAA has released another rules clarification in which they stated a restraining order has been taken out preventing AC/DC from coming within 1000 yards of the Fargodome West Lots during the FCS playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    NCAA has released another rules clarification in which they stated a restraining order has been taken out preventing AC/DC from coming within 1000 yards of the Fargodome West Lots during the FCS playoffs.
    Fing STIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok folks! As a public service, Thunderstruck Makers is reminding Bison fans who may have forgot, how audience participation to Thunderstruck should look like when there is no distracting video accompanying it.

It's a beautiful, beautiful thing and let's make sure we go extra HEAVY on the "Thunder" this Saturday! We're gonna ROCK THAT DOME like you've never seen!! All. Game. Long. Let's go BISON!!

(This will also get us ready for next year's live tailgating performance............during ESPN's Gameday...........when Alabama comes to town ).

Ok folks! As a public service, Thunderstruck Makers is reminding Bison fans who may have forgot, how audience participation to Thunderstruck should look like when there is no distracting video accompanying it.

It's a beautiful, beautiful thing and let's make sure we go extra HEAVY on the "Thunder" this Saturday! We're gonna ROCK THAT DOME like you've never seen!! All. Game. Long. Let's go BISON!!

(This will also get us ready for next year's live tailgating performance............during ESPN's Gameday...........when Alabama comes to town ).
    Now that's how a crowd is suppose to react!
    Hail the BISON!!!