Page 27 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I propose we give these out to every reserved tailgating spot in Thunder TundraTM. It's only money. We could easily drop women's hockey and add women's beach volleyball to save some dollars.

AC/DC Bluetooth Speakers Available....................http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/acd...e-from-idance/

Attachment 7431
    When we went to an away game ( it was Mo State) we drove by a sand volleyball court on campus. Not that outrageous.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    When we went to an away game ( it was Mo State) we drove by a sand volleyball court on campus. Not that outrageous.
    With the weather being so nice, I think we should have a beach volleyball court in every section of Thunder TundraTM! Each team would sign up and pay a fee to play in a tournament that would, presumably, raise money for charity. Except that it will turn out to NOT be for charity and the funds are used to advance our AC/DC and Big-12 dreams. (Sometimes, 'diabolical' is necessary and can be easily justified.) Each team could also pay extra dollars to pick an AC/DC song to enter the court with in tournament play. The use of Thunderstruck as a walk-up song would be $500 smackers per team, with other songs ratcheting down from there. (remember, it's for charity! )

Bikinis & 'cliff-diver' Speedo's only! (That oughta eliminate most of us ). Teams pay extra for anything else. An added benefit would be that this event would really get the pom-pom's moving too! (um, I meant, of course, "pom-pom SALES moving" ) Beer-belly's and hairy backs, without the paid use of extra-loose fitting non-see-through shirts to cover them, will absolutely positively NOT be permitted. (For cryin' out loud, people, we want this to be a 'family' atmosphere!)

But enough, dammit! I've got too many great ideas floating around in my head, and sometimes my brain can't handle them all.............or even one of them!

Q Maxx] mm

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Let's tell AC/DC that there will be a dapl protest in the fargodome parking lot December 3rd. Even if they don't show we should still be able listen to Neil Young or Susan Sarandon. I'm sure Shailene is to busy she can't even make a court appearance these days.

Heck we could probably even get paid to tailgate that day!
    Last edited by scottietohottie; 11-15-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Lardsin must go!

Well, well, well.............the State Board of Higher Tailgating finally threw up their hands and let me take complete charge of the Live Performance Ranking Committee without any interference. And it's about damn time, too! So the first thing I did was throw out all the F'Hawkers that I, out of spite, appointed to the committee originally, and then added a lot of long-time ass-kissers that weren't going to buck me at every turn. And behold! I think, finally, the committee got it right (except for maybe the ranking at #9, as there must be a rogue ass-kisser out there somewhere in our world).

1. AC/DC - Thunderstruck

<Wide, Cavernous Gap>

2. AC/DC - Highway To Hell
    3. AC/DC - If You Want Blood, You've Got It
    4. AC/DC - It's a Long Way To The Top
    5. AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
    6. AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
    7. AC/DC - Live Wire
    8. AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
    9. Judy Collins - Send in the Clowns................(was that you, scottie, and your dapl crew?)
    10. AC/DC - Back in Black

Of course, no committee is perfect, especially when discussing AC/DC, so the rankings of #2 through #10 (only) are entirely up for spirited, lively debate. I mean, c'mon, it's a free country isn't it? So, flame away.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Hells Bells?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Hells Bells?
    OMG!!! YOU FRICKIN' BISON FANS ARE NEVER SATISFIED!!

What a couple of days, huh? First we get the Live Perfomance Ranking Committee straightened out, and now.....................after months of double secret probation, light years of continuous Rob Port whining, and a disciplinary review process in which the SBOHT made me listen to long torturous hours of Barry Manilow bootleg recordings (Who even knew there was such a thing?! Those diabolical bastards!)...................we finally get the news we've all been waiting for:

Dear Mr. Loaf:

After our recent lengthy and contentious private discussions regarding your contract renewal, we have, out of the sheer goodness and graciousness of our magnanamous hearts, decided to extend your contract with Thunderstruck Makers for the lifetime duration that you so adamantly and unprofessionally requested. And even though we, as a Board, very much objected to your attempt at publicly humiliating us by calling this process a "double secret probation", your official disciplinary review is indeed now over. Congratulations, we guess, are in order.

Let us remind you, however, that we will continue to be watching your antics VERY closely, and that this Board may................ under any circumstance, slight, inkling, premonition, rumor, mistake, gut feeling, political pressure, or wild hair up our butt................ re-open your case in a moments notice. Just because you appear to have a broad base of surprisingly loyal and head-scratching support among tailgaters, Bisonvillers, the classic rock community, heavy alcohol drinkers, adoring coeds, hippies, loadies, loners, toadies, lackies, minions, knitters, milk drinkers, women offering to bear your children, and pom-pom vendors.....................DON'T think that we can't yet make life miserable for you.

Hoping to never speak to you again,

The SBOHT

Mere words cannot explain just what I am feeling right now.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 11-17-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Found this quote and found it interesting:

"I cannot, in good conscience, support the extension of Bisonloaf's contract after he drank my beer, stole my girlfriend and threw up on my shoe's. By the way, has anyone seen my dog?" -Dick Morton (Loan dissenter of the SBOHT committee)

Hot damn! It's playoff time!

We need everyone to enjoy a nice, relaxing, fatigue-less Thanksgiving, and get yourself ready for another epic run in the playoffs!! For the moment, let's not concern ourselves with the fact that GameDay chose not to show up in Fargo this year, and that AC/DC did a hell of a number on us again. I'm sure EVERYONE knows that I did my best. Remember.....positive thoughts only, glass half full. Right? Right!!

We, as Bison fans, have much to be thankful for, AGAIN as usual............. a 10-1 record, conference title, win over Big-10 Iowa, a #1 seed with the road to a 6th straight championship running through Fargo, 3 more potential epic home tailgates, and a bunch of loyal and rabid fans who understand the synergies between classic rock & roll and smash-mouth championship football! This one's for YOU!

Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Be The Herd

Ridin' into history, a 6-peat season show
    Fargo Dome is rockin', Thunderstruck in tow
    Gettin' pumped
    Singing loud
    Liver's shot
    But we're proud
    Got so fat
    All these weeks.........
    I tell you people
    It gets harder as we speak

It's a long way to the top if you wanna cheer The Herd
    So you say you've got some football fatigue
    Well you're not even in a Bison fan's league

<let's see.....how about a really knarly bagpipe solo here? >

Nobody at our level, Makes us wanna cry
    Big-10 don't wanna play us, we know the reason why
    Gettin' stonewalled
    They won't play
    Conference policy
    Is what they say
    Got no invite
    What a sham.............
    But that's how it goes
    when you beat them out of hand.

It's a long way to a Bowl if you wanna play The Herd
    It's a long way to a Bowl if you wanna play the Herd
    So if you think you're gonna pad your wins
    just be prepared to pay for those sins
    It's a long way to a Bowl if you wanna play The Herd

<How about a bonus verse for the playoffs? >

Now it's time for playoffs
    "power" dusted off
    gonna run right through you
    your schedule's much too soft
    Runnin' left
    Runnin' right
    Up the middle
    What a sight
    Now we hurry-up
    Now we don't..............
    That's what you do
    when you do just what you want.

It's a long way to the top when you gotta beat The Herd
    And when you get tired, THEN we'll explode
    and oh by the way, next year we reload

Ya, it's a long way.........such a long way
    Damn, it's a long way.........a long, long, LONG way
    "Why wont they move up"........don't like this long way
    It's too damn long, hey.............just such a long way
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 11-22-2016 at 08:19 PM.