Page 24 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    More great stuff in this thread. You are not saying that you are putting it on hold for the season, are you? Surely there will be some game- and tailgate-related incidents that will spark more posts.
    Let's recap, shall we?

I'm on double-secret probation until November, meaning I could lose my job, my wife, both girlfriends and a dog that bites me every morning. I've got a $1.4 million budget deficit that has to be dealt with by cutting critical member services, while Ed Shafer is not answering my appeals for help in the matter. And even if I somehow manage to avoid getting my ass canned, I've got trusted inner circle members calling for "new blood" in Thunderstruck Makers honchoship. I've also got AC/DC threatening me, during our intense negotiations, to disband after the end of September................., and then promising to slap a defamation lawsuit on me that (and I quote) will have me "singing 'Jailbreak' louder than an inmate's bitch!".

............so, yeah, why the hell WOULDN'T I post for your own personal enjoyment and pleasure!!

Happy Labor Day, Bisonville!

We would be remiss if we didn't recognize our very own "Labor of Love". Yes, I'm talking about the very project of which the complexity and audacity of…………………..gives us "Labor Pains" sometimes, but, despite it all, is a very fitting endeavor for the dynasty we call Bison Football!

Let's take this day to recognize the work, brilliance, commitment, and shear dripping-level-of-sweating Labor that goes into such magnificence………………synchronized together on the field……….on the stage………AND in the tailgating lot…………….. Dynastic Team, Iconic Band, and Zealous Fans…………..all in perfect harmony.

Imagine, the boys all there together, the best they've ever been and the best they're ever going to be……………….Malcolm, Angus, Brian, Cliff and Phil………………hard-driving power rock, matched with hard-driving power football, fueled by hard-drinking power tailgating……………………..Imagine……………………….Imagine………………

"It's the one called………ah………….Thunderstruck. Are you ready!………Yea!…………….."

Well, it's not exactly the ringing endorsement that Bresciani got from the Chamber.......

............. but I'll take it (!) and hope it keeps the so-called "journalists" and "muckrakers" at bay.

WE'RE BEHIND LOAF! ................generally speaking
    G'Day NDSU Fans:

Bison Loaf has been the Thunderstruck Makers gabster since, well, for yonks (so we're told),
    and during that time, has done a bloody beaut of a job teeing up this bizzo into a real ridgie didge.

And while Mr. Loaf may be, deservedly, in the shit for his words and deeds of the past,
    the simple facts speak for themselves: Thunderstruck Makers and the song 'Thunderstruck'
    have never been more read about in Bisonville circles. Good or bad, right or wrong, we have
    Mr. Loaf's dogged disregard for sobering, realistic thought to thank for that.

Just one indicator of this success is in the fundraising efforts of ThM: through the end of
    August, Mr. Loaf has hit the tin for an astounding $1,419.52 (so we're told) in Yank quid
    during very tough economic times (so we're told again). While it's bloody oath that he has
    somehow managed to nick off $1.4 million of taxpayer lolly during this same time frame,
    his heart appears to be in the right place, and we are certainly dinky-di for the subject matter
    at least, of his illicit spending (our songs and our talents).

The fact is.............and listen up all you knockers out there.............. if we ever DO decide
    to lob in for a live go of 'Thunderstuck' on Bison game day, all of Mr. Loaf's antics will have been
    more than worth your sufferings.

Unfortunately, however, we will NOT be having that go this weekend. We're still trying to nut out
    a future agreement, but quite frankly, Mr. Loaf has been mucking around as a complete tightarse
    in the process, and continues to make redonkulous demands upon us. It's a bloody good row that
    our former mate Rudder is not banging our drums right now, as we might be looking at another
    potential hit job focused on a certain someone!

Still......... even though this wanker likes to big-note himself, it's dog's balls that he loves our Band,
    loves Thunderstruck, loves his tailgating, and loves his Bison!

So, before you all give this bloke the flick, we'd like to have a fair go at squizzing the codger for
    a short while longer. Good-o?

Half your luck,

Acca Dacca

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did you hear what Iowa State used as their new entrance song?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Thunderstruck. Seriously. The new Iowa State entrance song is Thunderstruck!

And in case you didn't know, the Hokeye "swarm" comes out to Back in Black.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Thunderstruck. Seriously. The new Iowa State entrance song is Thunderstruck!

And in case you didn't know, the Hokeye "swarm" comes out to Back in Black.
    What in the HELL??!! I assure you that legal briefs are being prepared as we speak! This cannot stand.

The Clowns can use "Caught With Your Pants Down", "Gimme A Bullet", "Borrowed Time", "Kicked In The Teeth", or "Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be"......................but NOT "Thunderstruck"!!!

ANGUUUUUUS..........................!!!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    What in the HELL??!! I assure you that legal briefs are being prepared as we speak! This cannot stand.

The Clowns can use "Caught With Your Pants Down", "Gimme A Bullet", "Borrowed Time", "Kicked In The Teeth", or "Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be"......................but NOT "Thunderstruck"!!!

It's OK, they changed the lyrics to "we've been thunderstruck".

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post

Yeah. It is just not right. I still can't believe they did it.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Time to walk all over Iowa.

It was this man's last show with AC/DC yesterday in what is now known as "The Land of Carson Wentz".

What can we say, other than "Job very well done, Cliff Williams. Very well done, indeed!" Enjoy your greatly deserved retirement.