Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Wow- Twitter really lit up over this. I will fall on the sword.

Was attempting to play to our paying partners and help sponsor the upcoming secret AC/DC concert at tailgating.

Open records can't get at our private messages on Bisonville right?

GO BISON! I Miss Chubs
    Oops delete- please don't read! How do I delete this damn thing?!

GO BISON! I Miss Chubs

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post

Hail the BISON!!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Wow- Twitter really lit up over this. I will fall on the sword.

Was attempting to play to our paying partners and help sponsor the upcoming secret AC/DC concert at tailgating.

Open records can't get at our private messages on Bisonville right?

GO BISON! I Miss Chubs
    Oh Lord………………...……. I hope not!!

And thanks for falling on the sword for me over the Thunderstruck Makers media policy, Chubs!!! I thought it was excellent, quite frankly (don't worry, no one will ever see this) and commend you for your efforts! I owe you one, buddy.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 08-06-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'm wondering if we should give it consideration as another backup act for Thunder TundraTM just in case the real AC/DC decides to retire, breakup or blow us off completely?
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    So, that's one "yes" and one "no". Got it.

So, that's one "yes" and one "no". Got it.
    More like I'm confused and walking away before I get more confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    More like I'm confused and walking away before I get more confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know what you mean. Avant-garde art is really hard to wrap your head around sometimes. Think "Yoko Ono".

I know what you mean. Avant-garde art is really hard to wrap your head around sometimes. Think "Yoko Ono".
    C'mon now, that's how great bands die!
    Hail the BISON!!!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This thread just keeps giving and giving. I'm amazed at what you guys come up with. It is some of the best entertainment on the interweb.

P.S. Have you heard any rumors about AC/DC showing up at a road game tailgate?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    This thread just keeps giving and giving. I'm amazed at what you guys come up with. It is some of the best entertainment on the interweb.

P.S. Have you heard any rumors about AC/DC showing up at a road game tailgate?
    Cypanth- there are rumors of numerous real estate negotiations in progress related to the expansion of ThunderTundraTM properties.

Investor rights and the sensitive nature of the negotiations preclude further rumors of this nature.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Have you heard any rumors about AC/DC showing up at a road game tailgate?
    Cypanth- there are rumors of numerous real estate negotiations in progress related to the expansion of ThunderTundraTM properties.

Investor rights and the sensitive nature of the negotiations preclude further rumors of this nature.

Great news, everyone!! I've been granted approval to use another week of my vacation by the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT)………………as long as I follow these restrictions "to the letter!"

1. You shall not call or text any of your subordinates, associates, minions, or…...as you like to call them…. ……..."honchos' from the Thunderstruck Makers organization. In fact, just leave the phone at home entirely.
    2. You shall not use the internet in any foreign country………... and in the US, you shall be restricted to 5 minutes of internet usage a day, including zero minutes on Bisonville.
    3. You shall not, under any circumstances, (and we quote) "bug the piss" out of Angus Young or anyone else associated with AC/DC.
    4. You shall not travel in anything other than coach class, and even then…….. you shall not accept even the complimentary snacks, nor shall you sit within 2 rows of the in-flight restroom.
    5. You shall not attempt to "crank call" any member of the SBOHT at ANY time of the day………... and especially after 8 pm, after you've "had a few". We remind you that we do have all of your so-called "funny" voices on recognition tape.
    6. You shall not attempt to (once again) expense any liquor, bootleg recordings, rolls of dollar bills, poker chips, lace stockings, or medicinal plant life to Thunderstruck Makers or to the SBOHT.
    7. We prefer that you not talk to anyone while on vacation, but if you must, there shall not be, under any circumstances, derogatory references to the names "Rob Port", "Bill Marcil", "Jeff Kolpack", "Bison Vet", "Allah", or "that effin' Axl Rose".
    8. You shall not come within 500 yards of a nude beach, or for that matter, ANY beach…..any beach at all. And Pom-poms are to be on your person at no time, ever.
    9. These restrictions, and your overall disciplinary action, shall not be discussed nor published anywhere (again), at any time……………especially on Bisonville!!

We need not remind you, Mr. Loaf, that you are on double secret probation and that a clean, controversy-free vacation will go a long way towards getting you back into the good graces of the SBOHT. Good luck.

Man, these people are a bunch of puds(don't worry, I've got a new security guy making sure all this is not on the grid), but I'm excited about the confidence they have in me while on vacation! I'll address CyPanth's and Chubbie's unauthorized Q & A above, when I get back.

Until then………..Live Purple, my friends!!
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 08-08-2016 at 11:20 AM.