Page 18 of 126 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    What next? Longtime bassist Cliff Williams retires from AC/DC. I wonder who his replacement will be? We need to get on this Thunderstruck Makers.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...rding-20160707
    Oh no, not the bass player! Hopefully, they don't lose the trout player too.

Hail the BISON!!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Instead of add to the faux Hawks tailgating experience, wouldn't it be easier to destroy your own?
    A cynic might suggest that this was the whole point in delaying my contract renewal. But………………. you didn't hear that from me. I'm already in enough trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    What next? Longtime bassist Cliff Williams retires from AC/DC. I wonder who his replacement will be? We need to get on this Thunderstruck Makers.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...rding-20160707
    Have you called them!!!

Actually, members of Thunderstruck Makers and loyal readers of this thread, like HerdBoy, already completely understand (and have gotten the text) that the band mates are dropping like flies because they ALL want to get to Fargo this fall and tailgate!!!

God bless you, Cliff Williams!!! Keep fighting the good fight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Oh no, not the bass player! Hopefully, they don't lose the trout player too.

So, CM………………we're 49 days out from the start of the season. You've still got KISS waiting on the bat phone in case of a last second emergency, don't you?!

But remember, only if they bring Ace Frehley and Peter Criss back. I'm not going to let those guys nickel and dime me like AC/DC is doing!

Forget AC/DC...

If Kyle Emanuel could come out and play Thunderstruck live for the Bison Intro, I could die a happy Bison fan knowing I've seen the most awesomest sight possible on this earth. Imagine this...

Place: FargoDome
    Time: Season Opener moments before Kickoff

As usually the lights drop, phones begin to flash green and gold, and the crowd roars to life. Everyone in the Dome turns to the new massive HD screens to witness the gloriousness of the Bison Intro flash on their millions of pixels (except PL, he's like "meh" ). As the seconds tick by nothing happens and the crowd noise begins to silence. Concerned fans turn to one another and ask if something is wrong? Just then the spotlights zero in on a single person standing on the 50 yard line. As they watch the figure slowly walk out to centerfield, one by one they begin to notice the #53 Bison Jersey and the person wearing it is Kyle Emanuel. The crowd roars back to life and reaches a crescendo just as he reaches a microphone stand sitting in the center of the field. He pauses for a long moment allowing the astonished crowd to quiet back down once again. When finally the Dome has reached a pin drop silence, he leans slowly into the microphone and says, "Bison Nation... this ones for you". With all the quickness of a blitzing NFL linebacker, he kicks over the mic stand and swings an electric guitar emblazed with a neon glowing Bison over his shoulder. As the opening riffs of Thunderstruck begin to shred off of the guitar strings the video boards of the Dome come to life displaying the epic plays of Bison history in a High Definition glory and scale the awestruck fans in attendance have never before imagined. As the Championship banner slowly begins to rise, Middle aged men begin to scream like 13 year old girls at a Taylor Swift concert, knitters start taking shots of Fireball in the stands, Anish Shroff rips open his shirt revealing a "I heart Bison" tattoo emblazed across his chest to an enthralled ESPN audience. As the banner reaches it perch amongst the rafters of the FargoDome, and Emanuel slows to the finale of Thunderstruck, fireworks erupt as the Bison storm the field. The season to chase a sixth straight National Championship has finally begun.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Forget AC/DC...

If Kyle Emanuel could come out and play Thunderstruck live for the Bison Intro, I could die a happy Bison fan knowing I've seen the most awesomest sight possible on this earth. Imagine this...

Place: FargoDome
    Time: Season Opener moments before Kickoff

As usually the lights drop, phones begin to flash green and gold, and the crowd roars to life. Everyone in the Dome turns to the new massive HD screens to witness the gloriousness of the Bison Intro flash on their millions of pixels (except PL, he's like "meh" ). As the seconds tick by nothing happens and the crowd noise begins to silence. Concerned fans turn to one another and ask if something is wrong? Just then the spotlights zero in on a single person standing on the 50 yard line. As they watch the figure slowly walk out to centerfield, one by one they begin to notice the #53 Bison Jersey and the person wearing it is Kyle Emanuel. The crowd roars back to life and reaches a crescendo just as he reaches a microphone stand sitting in the center of the field. He pauses for a long moment allowing the astonished crowd to quiet back down once again. When finally the Dome has reached a pin drop silence, he leans slowly into the microphone and says, "Bison Nation... this ones for you". With all the quickness of a blitzing NFL linebacker, he kicks over the mic stand and swings an electric guitar emblazed with a neon glowing Bison over his shoulder. As the opening riffs of Thunderstruck begin to shred off of the guitar strings the video boards of the Dome come to life displaying the epic plays of Bison history in a High Definition glory and scale the awestruck fans in attendance have never before imagined. As the Championship banner slowly begins to rise, Middle aged men begin to scream like 13 year old girls at a Taylor Swift concert, knitters start taking shots of Fireball in the stands, Anish Shroff rips open his shirt revealing a "I heart Bison" tattoo emblazed across his chest to an enthralled ESPN audience. As the banner reaches it perch amongst the rafters of the FargoDome, and Emanuel slows to the finale of Thunderstruck, fireworks erupt as the Bison storm the field. The season to chase a sixth straight National Championship has finally begun.
    Dammit people!! Why am I always the last to know about the talent that is right under our nose!!

Emanuel immediately becomes backup Plan G…….....and only a "backup" just because the one and only possibility of him fulfilling your very vivid (and, quite frankly, a little bit scary and concerning ) imagination is on October 15th………...well after the Banner Raising, GameDay and AC/DC themselves have come and gone.

However, congratulations go out to you as "the committee" has awarded you 25 ThM meet-n-greet priority points for such a fine example of thinking outside the box.

Unfortunately, I personally had to dock you 100 priority points for actually uttering the words "Forget AC/DC".

Don't judge me... it's the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    So, CM………………we're 49 days out from the start of the season. You've still got KISS waiting on the bat phone in case of a last second emergency, don't you?!

But remember, only if they bring Ace Frehley and Peter Criss back. I'm not going to let those guys nickel and dime me like AC/DC is doing!
    Soooo you're saying in a kind way that KISS really isn't an option.
    Hail the BISON!!!

[QUOTE=Bison Loaf;1131116][B]Unfortunately, I personally had to dock you 100 priority points for actually uttering the words "Forget AC/DC".[/QUOTE]

The worm is turning.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Unfortunately, I personally had to dock you 100 priority points for actually uttering the words "Forget AC/DC".
    The worm is turning.
    I fear you've been listening to our delusional guest poster from the north again.

I fear you've been listening to our delusional guest poster from the north again.
    Keep it up and you will be a candidate for the rue.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix