Page 15 of 126 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Attachment 6982

Does anyone know how to start a petition to ban AC/DC from Bisonville?
    I'm assuming that I should put you down as a "no" on the tequila, then?

I believe an official ban request needs its own thread with title in the proper fire x save y format per Bisonville dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    I believe an official ban request needs its own thread with title in the proper fire x save y format per Bisonville dictionary.
    He already tried the "Ban Loaf Save Bisonville" trick (technically not proper form either), but the unprecedented and heart-warming groundswell of support that came out for me stopped that in it's tracks.

It also brought a heartfelt tear to my eye.................... and, as it turned out, to his!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Attachment 6982

Does anyone know how to start a petition to ban AC/DC from Bisonville?

If Bisonville can survive the Ebola thread it can survive anything.

Okay, it's obvious that many of you have been fooled into believing that AC/DC is going to make an appearance in West Lot. You will "rue" the day that you had faith in Loaf when he fails to deliver on his promise and everyone want revenge. When that day finally arrives be sure and tell me, I know where he tailgates.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    He already tried the "Ban Loaf Save Bisonville" trick (technically not proper form either), but the unprecedented and heart-warming groundswell of support that came out for me stopped that in it's tracks.

It also brought a heartfelt tear to my eye.................... and, as it turned out, to his!
    "Groundswell of support"... gotta love it! Someone tell me, is this guy like this in REAL life?

Okay, it's obvious that many of you have been fooled into believing that AC/DC is going to make an appearance in West Lot. You will "rue" the day that you had faith in Loaf when he fails to deliver on his promise and everyone want revenge. When that day finally arrives be sure and tell me, I know where he tailgates.
    In my defense, I never PROMISED that AC/DC was actually coming. I only promised to provide a forum where delicious, unsubstantiated rumors (and the color purple) have the home that they so truly deserve. (sniffle, sniffle ) I've also provided a safe haven on Bisonville where we can all love each other and live in peace, harmony and rock n' roll! "Glory, Glory Hallelujah………………..….his truth is marching on!"

Oh, and Vet……. my dear, dear friend…………….. I had to promise Angus your reserved spot at the patio heater this fall………………..AND your share of the spinach dip. I'm sure you understand!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    If Bisonville can survive the Ebola thread it can survive anything.
    This guy gets it!

(twss)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    "Groundswell of support"... gotta love it! Someone tell me, is this guy like this in REAL life?
    Take my word for it, he is worse, much worse. You are much too kind and trusting. You don't even know him and another thread you agreed when he was misquoting you about how great he is.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    In my defense, I never PROMISED that AC/DC was actually coming. I only promised to provide a forum where delicious, unsubstantiated rumors (and the color purple) have the home that they so truly deserve. (sniffle, sniffle ) I've also provided a safe haven on Bisonville where we can all love each other and live in peace, harmony and rock n' roll! "Glory, Glory Hallelujah………………..….his truth is marching on!"

Oh, and Vet……. my dear, dear friend…………….. I had to promise Angus your reserved spot at the patio heater this fall………………..AND your share of the spinach dip. I'm sure you understand!
    Okay, you never actually "promised" they would appear, but it certainly has been implied. Now you are tripping over your own words and scrambling to cover up your deceit. You had to promise my spot to Angus at your small time tailgate in return for what? How can he take my spot if he is not going to be there? And while we are at it, will your relatives who went to UND be sporting shirts with the new F'Hawks logo this fall? Your continued association with them is a sure sign you are not to be trusted.
    Paul Fix